Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Rock Star Card...




I made this for my eldest daughter tonight...She directed the coloring of the hair...I stamped and colored 2 of these babies. I am still learning and the more I do it the better it gets...which did not apply to this one LOL. I would have redone the hair but Allison liked it so I quit while I was ahead. I used Rock Star Anya from The Greeting Farm and some paper called the Rock Star Stack by DCWV which Alli LOVED due to the shiny skulls etc. Ribbon and Black CS from CTMH Image colored with Copics. Rub-on CTMH and some Stickles for sparkle. The camera does not show sparkle.
I used last weeks Mojo Monday sketch as I am lovin these for cards!


I also wanted to thank everyone who left a comment on my last card. That is the most comments I have ever received on my blog and it made me feel so GOOD!
I love, love, love, visiting every ones blogs and oogling all the wonderful artwork THANK YOU!
Enjoy

3 comments:

Carla Harrah said...

Were you trying to make her look like one of the American Idols?? LOL! I think she is just to cute!

Jeanbe said...

I love this card- I think the "Anya's" are going to be next for me!!

Jeanne said...

Nice! I think you are a great card-maker!

Related Posts with Thumbnails