Monday, April 27, 2009

Card for CP Sketch #12

Here is the Card Patterns Sketch #12

Here is my card...



OK so I got more of those buttons again LOL...
This is a 5x7 card using the Kraft style CS again. The patterned paper is CTMH's Perfect Day
Lv 2 pack. The buttons are mounted on CTMH's Dimensional Elements, which I inked with Hollyhock and Chocolate ink. The sentiment is from CTMH's Say it In Style SS and the buttons are CTMH.
I think I like the previous button card better than this one , but I still loved using these big beauties LOL. They made the card so simple and easy.
I don't know about you guys, but I went and bought all this cool and trendy paper from other companies...but when I sit down with a sketch or idea in my head it's my CTMH packs that I end up reaching for time and time again...They are just so easy to work with. And I am not just saying that because I am a consultant.
I think I am going to mention someone else's blog with each post I do seen as I get so much inspiration from everyone else! That way if a card or LO caught my eye I can send you there so you don't miss out! (because there are like a hundred bazillion blogs out there it seems. My son informs me that the correct term for a big number is a google...or a googleplex...who knew! Apparently a google is a number 1 with a hundred zeros after it...and a googleplex is a 1 with a goggle number of zeros after it...Now you know!)
OK I am waffling. The blog I would like to mention today is Kathi's Corner....it is probably a blog you all go to often, but I want to say that I spend much time there looking at her wonderful cards and reading her great posts! You have to check out this card she made...it's gorgeous!
Anyways..have a wonderful Monday.
Enjoy!

15 comments:

Unknown said...

love it very cute

Jess said...

Super cute card! Love those giant buttons.

whoistracy said...

Sarah this is adorable! I LOVE those buttons. So cute. What a great take on the sketch.

Glad you could play along with us!

Sparkplug17 said...

What a fun card! I love your buttons.

Lynne in NI said...

Great card ... are your buttons now knows as 'google buttons' then!

Carla Harrah said...

Love those buttons! Great card!

Kathi Carlson said...

Another wonderful card! I'm crazy for those buttons!! A google, huh? You mean the kazillion I reference once in a while is incorrect? Kids nowdays are too smart for their own good. LOL. Thanks for the shout out! It was very kind and appreciated.

Marie said...

Super cute card!! Love how you used the buttons in the sketch. Thanks for playing along with us - nicely done!!

Martha said...

Love the buttons!! Beautiful card!

Jeanne said...

Another beautifully buttoned card! I am always a day late and a dollar short...I remember seeing those buttons, but not having the vision of what I could do with them, I passed. Now I see what I could do and they aren't available anymore. Sigh. LOL

You picked a fantastic blog for your shout-out. Kathi is just amazing.

Have an awesome day!

papertrails leaver said...

what a cute card! those big pattern buttons aare perfect!

AaronB said...

Those buttons are too cute!

Robin Gibson said...

Ok, so those buttons???? TOO CUTE!!! They are Awesome!! Love the kraft paper too! VERY CUTE CARD Sarah!! Great job!

Nancy Sanders said...

What a cute card. Where did you get those wacky buttons?

Sonya said...

Wonderful take on the sketch, those buttons are so cool!

Related Posts with Thumbnails