Thursday, April 9, 2009

Creative Scrappers Sketch #46

Here is the sketch from Creative Scrappers

And here is my attempt..



Bear in mind I am not much of a scrapper and am still feeling my way, so don't be too harsh on me! I used CTMH Unforgettable Paper's. In fact everything on the LO is CTMH . The letters I cut with my Cricut. The large orchid is made from some of the B&T duos paper with some sad attempt at coloring. I really tried to make my own paper orchid..but it didn't come out as well as I had hoped. I cut the large circle following the outline of a pie plate (not easy to cut a nice circle with a pair of scissors!).
I love the pic of my DD from the Botanical Center, it's one of my favs.
Anyways, thanks for the sketch, I hope to try again soon..who knows maybe my scrapping skills will improve!
Hope you are all enjoying your Thursday!

6 comments:

Nellie Mae said...

Great layout!! I am excited to go home and work on some fun scrapbooking stuff tonight!! Your page is beautiful!

Leslie said...

Sarah, Hi, you asked about Flower Soft. It is very easy to work with. It is teeny tiny little bits of "something" that you glue into place either on stems or to a picture or card. There are many different colors to choose from and I think it will last forever. You use the tiniest bit of stuff and put the rest back in the jar.

http://www.flower-soft.us.com/index.php

I have posted the web site link above. Check it out. You'll love it.
Leslie

Carla Harrah said...

Sarah,
Don't be to hard on yourself girl. That LO is great. I like the orchid. You'll have to post how you made it.

Beth aka BR-T said...

This layout is just darling and that picture is so sweet! Thanks for the GL about the EMT Basic,I'm in the last stretch of it...Beth aka BR-T

Jeanne said...

I hope you enjoy the process of scrapbooking and ease up a little on yourself. If you like the layout, it's perfect! I happen to like what you made, but that shouldn't matter too much if you like what you made. Be proud of it!

Laurel said...

Very pretty!

Related Posts with Thumbnails