Monday, April 6, 2009

Card for CardPatterns CP Sketch #9

Here is the sketch...For CardPatterns #9 Sketch


and here is my take.....




I used CTMH's Perfect Day paper, The sentiment is from one of the new summer catty SOTMs. The green wavy lines are from CTMH's Fancy Cuts Botanicals. The ovals cut with my Cricut. Two Prima flowers and CTMHs cool fancy brad. I used the Perfect Day My Stickease behind the oval and paper pierced it.

I really enjoyed this card!


I received an email from a Patty who saw my card in the previous post (the one for the CPS challenge) and informed me I had my Chinese characters wrong..SIGH... I had grabbed the characters for 'I love You' and put 'Thank You' underneath...I am SUCH a ditz. SOOO I redid the card with 'I love you' instead. In the process of redoing it I smudged the ink and got the 'I love you' crooked...I just couldn't be bothered to cut yet ANOTHER oval so I left it . You ever have one of those days?




I know that the last two of my first 5 get a prize commenters got their prizes sooo I am all done....Here is what I sent Meredith over at Mere's lair.



I picked up the mini clipboards at Hobby Lobby added some paper,flowers,brads,buttons, and some magnets and voila!

Anyways I hope you are having a wonderful Monday.

Enjoy!

11 comments:

Carla Harrah said...

Yes I have had one of those days. Love the stuff your makin'

Wendy said...

Beautiful card you made with the sketch i like the colors, swirls
Great job!

Regards,

Wendy

Jeanne said...

Wow, there are some gorgeous colors in that paper. The card looks great!

Oh and we all have "those" days where despite our best efforts life conspires against us. It was nice of the gal to let you know...I am clueless as to what the symbols mean...

The clipboards look great, too. You are a busy bee...

And thanks SO much for your enthusiasm over my little bunnies. You make me smile big time!

Julia Aston said...

Beautiful card! love the colors of your DP and the great chipboard scroll!

Nellie Mae said...

I just ordered the oval coluzzle template so that I can make some great oval cards too. These are beautiful. I love the elegance of the second one. Great work!! you've been busy!

whoistracy said...

I love your style! Those flourishes are perfect for the CP sketch. So glad you could play along with us.

Anonymous said...

Your cards are all great and you did a fabulous job with the CP sketch. Thanks for joining us this week!

Anonymous said...

Your cards are all great and you did a fabulous job with the CP sketch. Thanks for joining us this week!

papertrails leaver said...

really like your take on the CP sketch with flourishes. Creative!

Erin Smetak said...

Awesome cards and clipboards!!!! You do FABULOUS work!!!

Kim Sonksen said...

I adore you CP Sketch card - it's brilliant

Related Posts with Thumbnails