Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Card For Simply Creating's April Challenge


I am So excited as I have 2 posts tonight and they are both cards for challenges from two Close To My Heart Bloggers..woohooo. GO CTMH!!!

The First one is from Krista at Simply Creating. She wants us to create a card using ONE piece of cardstock and ONE piece of patterned paper ONLY. The only other things allowed on the card are stamps and embellies. NOT EASY. I was jonesing (is that a word?) for another piece of cardstock. Anyways I came up with the idea of cutting out my patterned paper image and making that the focal point. Then I added some stamping and ribbon. I tell you gluing that large piece of paper down was NOT easy. I ended up trying some spray adhesive which worked pretty well. My card is a 6x6 and I used colonial white CS from CTMH and Lv2 Silhouette paper. The ribbon and stamps are CTMH.

Thanks for the challenge Krista...It was a great one.

Enjoy!

4 comments:

Carla Harrah said...

Wow! Wow! Wow! I thought it looked like you used some of your pressed flowers on this, but then i thought DUH! Why would you cover them with paper? I think it is just beautiful.

Krista Ritskes said...

What a great job! And you even made it harder than I did. Beautiful.

Oma said...

Very nice Sarah!

scrappysharon said...

LOVE it!! always go back to that Silhouette paper pack!

Related Posts with Thumbnails