Monday, April 13, 2009

Mojo Monday #82





Here is my Card....





I have to tell you I SOOO lost my Mojo! I had gotten all these wonderful papers and some new stamps through the mail, BUT I was drawing a blank. I am tired and my back is killing me and I think that it was distracting me enough that I just couldn't create.....sigh
If you find my mojo will you send it back!
OK this card uses CTMH's black Cardstock and Basic Grey's Urban Prairie papers. I used a white Sakura Gelly Roll pen to make the dots and a Sakura glitter pen on the bee. I Embossed the "I love you" sentiment and used too many pop dots LOL. Oh and the fancy brad is a CTMH one!
I SOOO badly want to do the KJ Stamp pad color chef challenge and the Unscripted Sketches challenge but I just can't seem to concentrate with my back bothering me. I will quit whining and hope that you are all having a wonderful Monday!
Enjoy!

9 comments:

Jamie Harder said...

Doesn't look like you've lost your mojo to me...this card is fabulous!! And really, can one ever have too many pop dots ... BEST invention ever!

Anne Laflamme said...

Wow... very beautiful... I love it... good jobe!!!

Jeanne said...

Well, you couldn't tell you lost your mojo from this card! I really hope your back is feeling better by now. Nothing like body pains to kill the flowing of creative juices.

Laurel said...

It is very pretty!

Jessica said...

Cute!

Carla Harrah said...

Sarah,
Couldn't tell you didn't feel good because this card is gorgeous. I know all about losing your mojo, because I still don't feel like I've found mine. LOL! I guess because if the gloomy weather we have been having :( Great work on the sketch. Talk to you soon!

Sparkplug17 said...

I love your card and that BG paper! Super cute!

Haley D. said...

Love it!

Nancy Sanders said...

Stunning....I really love this card. The pp really is neat, but your touch is what completes it. hope your back is feeling better.

Related Posts with Thumbnails