Thursday, April 2, 2009

Geisha Anya PURPLE Card....







When I first started blogging, I visited Sparkles blog and saw this card. Ever since then I have been dying to make one like it! My daughter Allison is an anime/manga addict, she loves everything to do with anything Oriental. She eats with chopsticks!!
She constantly bugs me to draw anime. (I am an expert Pokemon copier LOL) Anyways I saw this card and absolutely HAD to get this stamp.
I made this card for Allison and she loves it. Now I need to get me some awesome Chinese dragon stamps as that is her other LOVE. There are more teeth in her bedroom than at a dentists office (from all the dragons!). She is NOT a girly girl unlike my little Amy.
If anyone has seen some really good Dragons around please let me know. They have to be the oriental kind.
I used CTMH's Pansy Purple Textured cardstock, DCWV Far East Stack, CTMH's Colonial white cardstock, some cool mixed flowers with bling from Hobby Lobby and TGF Geisha Anya Stamp colored with Copics.
Hope you are having a wonderful Thursday
Enjoy!
(Thanks Sparkle!)

11 comments:

Meredith said...

Love this card!! I was going to say SHHHH don't tell anyone I posted peeks on my blog, but then in the corp email it acted like we could post the images. Hehehe!

Tamikko said...

I absolutely love this card. I mean everything about it. I adore everything Japanese to begin with and I love purple. Great idea of laying one of the ovals on the side. I would love if you would post your findings if you find any dragons. I love them too. I've saved your site to my Google Reader so I will never miss one of your posts.
I'm a CTMH rep as well. Can't wait to see what you make next.
Wish I had a blog. I'm working on it. I spend way too much time looking at blogs myself. Love your blog.

Tamikko said...

I just found one!
http://sparklensprinkle.com/o/product_info.php?cPath=82_104&products_id=3223

Oriental with four toes!

Carla Harrah said...

Sarah
This is awesome! I love the purple. As for the questions you have asked me recently about Kassidee's picture it is semi-professional. A guy I work with does them on the side. He does awesome work. The other question about the butterfly it is a stamp set called God's Beauty from SU! It was one of the Sale-a-bration sets. Kas made me get it and I'm glad she did. Thanks for all the comments. You make my day!

jami {sgtStamper} said...

Anya looks marvelous in purple!! And I love all those flowers! Such a beautiful card!!

"Kirby" (KrB) said...

Sarah, this is a beautiful card! I love the colors you used and all those flowers....it's gorgeous. Thanks so much for joining us for our first challenge. Hope to see you back.

Jeanne said...

Sarah, this is beautiful!!! I can relate to being amazed by Sparkle's talents...I often ooh and ahhh over her wonderful cards. Sigh, I'll never own Copics, so I just get to admire the talents of others, like you!

Great work and thanks so much for sharing!!

Jamie Harder said...

This card is GORGEOUS!!!! Can't wait to see what you do with a dragon!!!

Beth aka BR-T said...

Sarah this card is so awesome, I love that stamp its too cute. I think its terrific that you have a mix of personalities amongst the girls. BR-T

Kelly said...

Sarah, LOVE this card! I am afraid to use these "open" stamps to color in, but you did a wonderful job! TFS-

Deb said...

What a cute card! She is so beautiful, and looks lovely in purple.

Related Posts with Thumbnails