Sunday, April 12, 2009

Last of My First Five to Comment Prizes











This was sent to Kellie over at The Norton House. She is a new SU! consultant and left a comment on my blog to win a goodie from me. I was inspired by the 'oh so cute' pics of Kellie in her wedding dress with her hubby. SOOO pretty.


I made this from coasters from Michael's then covered them with CTMH's More to Adore papers. I cut the letters with my Cricut using the same papers. Added some flowers and adhered some Cocoa ribbon to the back. I stamped the sentiment with one of the Stamp sets that compliments the More to Adore papers but for the life of me I can't remember it's name. Add one Big Pinks Bloom and you are done.
I worked again today and I am pooped...annnd I hurt my back at work soooo I am not a happy camper LOL
I hope you all had a wonderful Easter (or Passover) and got to spend it with the people you love the mostest!
Enjoy!

5 comments:

Jeanne said...

Oh boy! Is this ever pretty! Another winner, Sarah!

Thanks for your sweet, sweet comment on my digi layout...let me know if you are interested in learning a little bit about it. Or, go to www.jessicasprague.com I've taken several classes there...she's an awesome teacher!

Beth aka BR-T said...

Great wall art, I hope your back heals quickly, physical therapy rocks! BR-T

mrsnorton said...

I still can't get over how darling this is. Thank you so much! I do LOVE it!!

Carla Harrah said...

This is very pretty.
Sorry to hear about your back. Hope it gets better quick.

Unknown said...

Wow - this is gorgeous - but I popped over to say many thanks for the kind thoughts and prayers!

Related Posts with Thumbnails