Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Card For Mojo Monday Week 84

Here is the Mojo Monday Sketch
Here is my card..





I needed to listen to that little voice in my head that said "stop while you are ahead!!" LOL. I got carried away with my flowers! The top of the card seemed empty so I put flowers in the upper left hand corner, then I put one in Ginger Ketto's hand and it was downhill from there.
AHHH well it is what it is.
I used CTMH Emporium Lv 2 papers and also their creative basics papers. The sentiment is from the CTMH Express Postage SS. The little sweetie in the middle is Ginger Ketto. I LOVE her. She has 2 sisters...Wasabi and Sake. The blingy flowers were a find at Hobby lobby, but I cannot remember the brand.
I used a Sakura glitter pen on her hem and silver Stickles for her hair ...chopsticks? OHH and she is paper pieced using the same papers as the card.
My Shout out tonight is for Kelly over at La Maison de Papier. She is a fellow CTMH consultant and has so much talent. Want to see an amazing card??? Go check out this one
I hope you are all having a wonderful Wednesday. Thanks as always for ALL your wonderful comments!
Enjoy!


8 comments:

Nancy Sanders said...

Sarah, This card is just TOO cute. It is so fun.

Kathi Carlson said...

Very cute, Sarah, and the flowers are great!! My turn to ask a question. Who makes that precious stamp(s)? To answer your question, I stamped my stems before embossing my paper. And, thanks for your sweet comment about my card.

Tiffany said...

this is so cute!!

Jeanne said...

Great card, Sarah! I see Kathi asked a question...I'll bet you just enabled her. hee, hee

Anonymous said...

Simply beautiful!!!

Jana said...

Gorgeous card. Love that stamp.

Beth aka BR-T said...

Sarah I love her too I know what what I'll be asking for on my birthday! This card is darling!

Unknown said...

This is a fabulous card - I love the choice of colours!

Related Posts with Thumbnails