Tuesday, April 14, 2009

One Card for Two Challenges

This is the Sketch over at the CPS blog
And here is my version. I also incorporated Kelly's color chef #2 Challenge for this card too!
I used a base of Tulip Cardstock from CTMH and then added some White Daisy Cardstock and ran it through my Cuttlebug Swiss dots embossing folder, then I stamped my sentiment in Tulip ink and matted it with Tulip Cardstock. The flowers were stamped in Sorbet ink and matted with Sorbet Cardstock. The stamp set I used is one of my favorites from CTMH 'Treasure Life'.
That's about it for this card...it was a very CAS card. I really enjoyed putting these colors together.
I have had one of THE most challenging and distressing days in my life today, and I am really grateful for my dear friend Jessica, who came and crafted with me tonight and helped take my mind off of things. My mind REALLY needed some help.
I hope you have all had a wonderful Tuesday.
Enjoy!

9 comments:

Linda Beeson said...

Wow, does that verse ever go well with this CPS sketch, love your entire design.

Laurel said...

Wow, way to incoroprate 2 challenges!

AaronB said...

I really love this!

Jeanne said...

Beautiful! Love that verse.

I'm sorry to hear you had such a rough day...how wonderful your friend was able to come over and help you decompress!

Hope your Wednesday is much better!

Jamie Harder said...

Beautiful! I love how you used that stamp set!!!

Helen F. said...

What a pretty card! Love the colors, stamps and verse. Great job on the sketch.

Crafty Jenn said...

This card is fabby! I love that ss too! I love how you used it with the verse. I'll definately have to CAS this....if you don't mind. ;) Hope today was better for you.

Unknown said...

totally love this card- it is perfect for this layout! And, I completely plan to copy it :)

Traveling Bells said...

Love it, plus I have this stamp set already! I've gotta get *real* work out of the way so I can go PLAY!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails