Monday, April 20, 2009

Card for Mojo Monday Week #83

Here is the Mojo Monday Week #83 Sketch



Here is my version





Sorry the pic is so dark! I was having camera issues. The colors are much nicer in real life.

I enjoyed making this sketch tonight. I tried to keep it simple. It is a 6x6 sized card.

I used CTMH White Daisy Cardstock, patterned paper from The Paper Loft Slug Bug pack (bought for my kids who LOVE playing slug bug when driving....only we don't slug.....), a Hero Art's stamp set, Martha Stewart punch and CTMH buttons.
I am loving the mushrooms.

Hope you are all having a wonderful Monday..TG for Mojo Monday!

I am soooooo tired, getting old is not easy LOL
Enjoy!


*****Here is my card in daylight*****


9 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

What a fun card! I love the mushrooms.

Jamie Harder said...

Soooo cute!!! Those mushrooms are darling:-)

Sue said...

Great card luv the image very cute, sue.x

Unknown said...

OOOh Sarah, love the wee mushroom card!! I'll be doing a wee tutorial about brass stencils and the cuttle bug very soon!! and yes it saves soooo much time!! Many thanks for your comment!

Anonymous said...

This is way tooooo cute! The mushrooms are adorable.

Laurel said...

Cute card! I haven't broke into that paper pack yet, you have inspired me!

Anjou Krelovich said...

This is just darling!

Jeanne said...

What a cute mushroom card! And how strange to say that mushrooms are "cute!" LOL I really like the colors in the card...calm and serene.

Hope you get your energy back soon, although I'd say after your marathon weekend, you are entitled to be tired...

Vanessa Middleton said...

Really cute card, love the mushrooms :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails