Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Mojo Monday #81

Here is the Mojo Monday Sketch

Here is my version of the Mojo Monday Sketch.

I used CTMH's new Tickled Pink set that you can earn free with a qualifying purchase..contact me for more info!
I used Tickled pink (glitter) papers , die cuts, stamp set and embellies...all included in the pack! I also used some pot dots for the flowers and Stickles around the edge of the flower. These are not colors I would normally use but I liked them in the end. I actually CUT my first ever SS up for this. I have never done this before (too scared), but it wasn't so bad.
I totally love this sentiment...as I am stamping it I am feeling SO HAPPY LOL...
Hope you are having a wonderful Wednesday

Enjoy!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jamie Harder said...

LOVE this card!!! So so so pretty!!

Carla Harrah said...

Great work. I can't wait to get my pack.

Sparkplug17 said...

How pretty! I may have to get that set.

Amy Moore said...

Love your card, the flower really "pops"!
p.s. I don't have the wishes book yet, but there are several new cards in the summer idea book and also approved patterns on the consultant website.
Amy

Nellie Mae said...

Ooh, I am sooo jealous! I placed my order on 3/31 and it will be here 4/13....I can't wait to get this set and play around with it!!

Laurel said...

So pretty, can't wait to get my kit!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card... love the flower...HUGS..SK :)

Cardmaking Galore said...

This is cute!love the colours

Related Posts with Thumbnails