Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Mojo Monday Week #80 Sketch



Here is my card for the Mojo Monday #80 . I am really liking these sketches..they help me make cards really fast (for me that is LOL). I get to focus on the papers rather than the layout of the card..which is a big help.






I used That's Amore Paper, Cocoa grosgrain ribbon, Friendship Wordpuzzle SS
(which didn't stamp as well as I would have liked) Chocolate ink and some of CTMH Clear Sparkles. The other sparkles are from Walmart. The butterfly was cut with a Nestabilities die and distressed with chocolate ink and some shimmery chalk.

Hope you had a wonderful day!

Enjoy!

15 comments:

Carla Harrah said...

Very Pretty!

Kate said...

Love it...so beautiful!

Sparkplug17 said...

Your card is so pretty!

Jana said...

This is so pretty. Love all the bling.

Jamie Harder said...

I just commented on the CTMH board but I had to come and snoop at what other gorgeous creations you have been up to!! I love this card!!

Le Bleu Bonnet Boutique said...

gorjus card!!! Love all the bling. I totally agree with you. I love the sketches. Makes it so easy!!!

Anne Laflamme said...

Wow.... very pretty... I love it...

Unknown said...

your card is just stunning! beautiful colours - gorgeous

Nellie Mae said...

OOH La La!! Great card!!!

Nellie Mae said...

By the way....did you see the new cattie yet?? You can see it online if you don't have it already... :-)

Sue said...

Gorgeous card luv the colour combo n all the gems, sue.x

Chrissy D said...

Beautiful! I love how the butterflies wings are spread out! TFS!

Anonymous said...

Pretty pretty pretty! If I wasn't on holiday I'd have to c.a.s.e. this one for sure! Love the sparkles you used. Nothing like a little bling!

Jeanne said...

I have a soft spot for butterflies and so I LOVE this card!!!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is so pretty! Love the rhinestone butterfly trails. Thanks for playing! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails