Sunday, March 29, 2009

Well I Guess The Random Number Generator Fairy...

....liked me LOL, as I actually won something! Over at Cuttlebug Challenges Website here.
I was reading through the post and I see a winner called Sarah...SOOOO I click on the link and it takes me to my blog???? What's up with my puter I think! Then it finally dawns on me..I left a comment on one of their projects and I got picked..woohooo. Sadly I didn't actually win by creating anything..that would have been awesome.
Just wanted to share LOL it was such a surprise.
Have a great night.

4 comments:

Carla Harrah said...

Congratulations!!!! I'm so excited for you! I wish those silly things worked for me! LOL! If I was the only number in the pot it wouldn't be pulled! HA!

Carla Harrah said...

Sarah,
Zoom over to here http://chrissyd723.blogspot.com/2009/03/art-share-blog-candy.html
and enter her art share blog candy. She has some great stuff.

Meredith said...

Awesome!

Meredith said...

Yes--sleep! My BFF tells me of this make-believe land of the future where kids fix their own breakfast and let you sleep in...

Related Posts with Thumbnails