Friday, March 6, 2009

Post It Note Holders




I have seen a lot of these around on the web..here are mine. They are super easy to make, and inexpensive too! The Post Its are the most expensive thing! These are great teacher gifts.


I adhered my Post It's with liquid glue. (only when you do this make sure you have the post it with the sticky side at the top BEFORE you glue it down..unlike Moi). They are adhered to a 6x4 plastic photo frame (I got mine from Wally world for $1 each). Pretty easy huh! I got the idea from a CTMH consultant Kimberly Nielsen On the CTMH BB.


Anyways have a wonderful weekend..I am working 12 hours all weekend so I will probably post again Monday!


Enjoy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love these! I made smaller ones with coasters for a craft fair but these are great!
Also- I mixed the re-inker with liquid glass in a craft jar. You don't need a lot and I didn't want to waste any!

peata said...

these are great aren't they!

Anonymous said...

I wanna make some!

Jessica

Related Posts with Thumbnails