Monday, March 2, 2009

Cards using Family Ties Stamp Sets




These cards were made using the new CTMH family ties stamp sets. I used Family Ties Adults for the Teacher card and Family Ties Children for the birthday card. I didn't think I would use these sets at first, but now I have I LOVE THEM. The flap in the boy card is for a gift card! (inspired by a card by Vicki Wizniuk at http://wizardshangout.blogspot.com/2009/02/another-birthday.html)
So versatile.
Useful for Mother's Day, Father's Day, Aunts, Uncles, Cousins you name it, you have it covered.
If you like to color your stamps then have at it! Great for cards and layouts alike.
Enjoy!
Supplies all CTMH.. Game on Lv 2 PP, Emporium Lv 2 PP, Vineyard Berry grosgrain ribbon, White Daisy Ricrac, Game On my Stickease.
P.S. If anyone knows how to move photos on your post without redoing the whole thing PUUUHHHLEASE let me know!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the cards- especially the first one!

Related Posts with Thumbnails