Wednesday, March 4, 2009

The First Five To Post A Comment Win a Goodie!

I was surfing through my favorite blogs, as usual, and happened to visit one of my favs (Wonderfully Whimsy) in time to post a comment on Rachel’s 'The 1st Five Get A Goodie' post. I was fortunate to be one of the first five!! Woohooo.
Now, it's my turn to pay it forward. The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me!
My choice.
For you!
This offer does have a few "rules of play":
1- I make no guarantees that you will like what I make --- but I hope you do!
2- What I create will be just for you --- one of a kind!
3- It'll be done sometime this year (most likely it will be in the next month).
4- You have no clue what it's going to be. Well, a pretty good bet it will be made of paper!
5-The catch? Oh, the catch is that you must repost this on your blog and offer the same to the first 5 people who do the same on your blog!
The first 5 people to leave a comment win a handmade card or gift (or both!) by me!
Oh, and be sure to post a picture of what you win when you get it!
So....who will be the first 5 people?
Even if you aren't in my first five, why not start this on your blog, too? Spread more love FASTER!
Ready, set.....who will the first five be??
When I get my goodie from Rachel I will be sure to share it with you!! (can’t wait)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Geez, Sarah! You are really blowing the socks off the blogging world! Great work, as always! I enjoy visiting although I don't always comment

Nellie Mae said...

Hey Sarah!! Thanks for the comment on my bog this week!! This looks like a really fun way to spread the love!!

Carla Harrah said...

Hey Sarah,
I hope you pay it forward to me too! LOL!
Love your work!

Meredith said...

OMGoodnes! Is this still open for commenting? What a fun idea! I think you have some beautiful stuff on your blog!

Meredith

mrsnorton said...

Hi....it's Mrs. Norton! I think I may be just in time. What a fun idea. :o) Great stuff on your blog by the way.

Related Posts with Thumbnails