Thursday, March 12, 2009

Card/picture frame for Twin Boys




I made this card to send to my twin nephews who were celebrating their 4th. birthday in the UK. I try to make my cards do double duty if I can, as we spend so much time making them I hate to see them put away, never to see the light of day again. So on the reverse side of this card I made little frames so my sister could put their birthday pics in and leave the card on display! It was very small and simple as it had to be mailed overseas.
Enjoy!

2 comments:

Carla Harrah said...

I love this idea! Are they made out of coaster? Great work!

Sarah said...

Thanks Carla, they are not made from coasters..actually it is a piece of cardstock 12x3 inches scored at 3 inches 6 inches and 9 inches, then you use a corner rounder to round the corners! Who needs coasters LOL

Related Posts with Thumbnails