Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Notebook Layout...







I totally fell in love with this paper from the winter 08 CTMH catty...Notebook. However when I got it I found it challenging to use. I am very weak at Layouts but I thought I would have a go with this paper. I loved these photos of my daughter Amy with her 'boyfriend' Jordan...esp his face in the car! This is what I came up with. I also used some Rub ons and various embellies. The result is busy...but hey I am learning this as I go along!

Hope you are having a wonderful Tuesday..it is very, very windy here in Iowa today.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Beth aka BR-T said...

I also think this paper pack is sweet! This LO is great, not to busy at all Because busy is my thing! BR-T

Carla Harrah said...

This is great! I too think that this paper pack is very challenging, but you did a great job as usual.

Related Posts with Thumbnails