Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Baby Boy Accordion Album
























































Good morning everyone..I hope you are all getting some good deals on the discounted products online.

Anyhoo my post today is a baby boy accordion album I made for a friend. I wrapped sassy strands around the 'B' and added a safety pin. I glued buttons on with liquid glass to the 'O' (gotta love LG). Then I used Fun Flock and Prisma Glitter on the 'Y'. I was fairly pleased with the result....it uses a TON of sassy strands to wrap your dimensional elements letters though....but I think it looks really cute! There was a lot of sanding going on, on the textured cardstock.
Enjoy and let me know if you have any questions.
Supplies, all CTMH except the stickers that spell Easton.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this!!! I wish I had an ounce of your creativity!!!

AaronB said...

Cute, Cute Cute!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails