Sunday, March 22, 2009

Treat Holder Using CTMH retired Fancy Cuts Baskets







I ordered these Fancy Cuts Baskets from CTMH's online sale a while back and thought I would have a go at making something with them.



I distressed the box with some bamboo ink then stamped the Intrinsic Background Stamp around the basket. I stamped one of the Kanji Phrases on the little tag. I wrapped the Hershey's nuggets in some thin slivers of the Unforgettable PP secured with a glue dot.

These ended up as gifts to say thanks to the wonderful friends that join me for my workshops.
I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend! Mine was spent working so I am beat.
I want to thank Rachel for my first ever blog award TAH DAH!!!
I find it hard to believe that she counts my blog as a frequent visit BUT I am very happy. You have to go visit her blog Wonderfully Whimsy it is SO good. You can find a link at the bottom of my fav blog lists (on the bottom ONLY because it is alphabetical).
Enjoy!

8 comments:

Meredith said...

Just found your blog from the BB. You do such cute work!!

Meredith (fellow consultant)

Marie said...

Thanks for visiting my blog, Sarah. You do amazing work...I love, love, love your memory keeper box and the school pics of your kids as cards are fabulous! I don't know how you manage to balance it all...nursing, homeschooling and such nice paper craft work :-)

Sparkplug17 said...

This is too cute! What a perfect little gift.

Kelly said...

Sarah, What a great treat box! Isn't it fun to use up our old stash of goodies?

PS thanks for the kind words on my blog- I really appreciate you stopping by! TTFN-

Carla Harrah said...

What a great little box. I'm sure your girls loved it...

Jamie Harder said...

Those are sooo cute!! I love how you used that background stamp!! Fabulous!!

To answer your question about the paper - it is Sassafras lass and I bought it from Michael"s (they had paper packs on sale:)

Jeanne said...

Wonderful presentation! I wonder if I have some of those baskets in my stash...? Love it!

Congrats on your award! You share great projects, so it doesn't surprise me a bit. *Ü*

Laurel said...

Wow, adorable!

Related Posts with Thumbnails