Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Butterflies and Flowers LO











I am not so great with layouts..too much space to fill...and I am my own worst critic.

I had a vision of this in my head but it never turned out how I wanted. I look at this and see so much potential that I didn't meet.

I tried to color my Color Ready alphabet stickers but they didn't come out as I wanted. Anyways too late to change now. Here it is.
Comments/ suggestions welcomed.

If you want more info on how I put it together feel free to email me!
Enjoy!

2 comments:

Carla Harrah said...

Sarah,
Don't be so hard on yourself. I think it turned out great. At least your brave enough to use your Fancy Cut Botanicals. I have some, but they haven't made them out of the package yet. Maybe I'll get brave enough to use them one day. Great job!
Carla

Anonymous said...

They look beautiful!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails