Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Card Using Emporium and Mrs Gardener.




I need to come up with a few cards using Emporium papers for my next workshop. Here is the first one I have come up with.
I used Mrs Gardener SS. I also used window charms for the 3 little bug buttons down the side. (the little caterpillar bug stamp is from Wonderful Charms SS)
I colored the stamps with Copic markers...my new favorite toy!
I really appreciate all the comments that people leave on my blog, thanks so much.
I spend a lot of time Blurfing (is this a word?) through my favorite blogs and I usually leave a comment if I stop by.
Have a wonderful night.
Enjoy!

7 comments:

Carla Harrah said...

Love the card! I really need to get the Mrs. sets..

AaronB said...

So pretty!

Jeanne said...

Oh SO nice! Thanks for sharing! I really like the font on the sentiment....

Anonymous said...

Hi Sarah! Very nice card! Is that what we are doing in April? I too have started purchasing Copic markers. They are great!

Jessica

Barb said...

What a pretty card! I love what you did with the inside, too. Aren't Copic markers great?!

Amy Moore said...

This is an adorable card, I saw this on the bulletin boards. I'm so tempted to try the copic markers, but I fear they will become another obsession... like I need another one.
P.S. You leave me the best comments on my blog, thanks for the kind words. I hope to check in on you often.
Amy

Anonymous said...

This is a really cute card, Sarah. Don't think I am weird, but what really caught my eye this time was what you did on the INSIDE of the card! Great idea since so many times the insides are blah.

Related Posts with Thumbnails