Monday, March 23, 2009

I Can't Take Credit For This Card.......


BUT I totally fell in love with it when I saw it on the CTMH Bulletin Board. This card was part of a posting from the Humble Artist swap and it was done by a CTMH consultant called Yvonne Wickham. Yvonnes card had some twine down the side, which I didn't add as I didn't have the goodies to add it. BUT I did my best to CASE it in every way. All the cards in the swap were out of this world, however this one caught my eye with the beautiful sunset. I tried to do it justice but the original is much better.

I might be a bit quiet over the next few days as my youngest daughter is having surgery tomorrow (nothing major..but it's still surgery) so until next time, Thanks for visiting and thanks for your comments!

Enjoy.

4 comments:

Carla Harrah said...

This is great. i'll have to get on the BB and check out the other cards too. BTW that Christmas tree was a sticker. I didn't want to journal and I thought it went well with the page. Thanks for the comment. You always make my day.

Jeanne said...

Wow! This is beautiful! One thing I do miss as a former consultant is the artwork board...thank goodness for blogs so I can get my fix....

Beth aka BR-T said...

This is so beautiful and it humbles me to the bone! Your funny about the cut and paste, I do admit I have to utilize this technique as a time saver! I love to leave a post on every sight I come across however my one finger bandit technique doesn't work so good! Shhh...don't tell anyone! BR-T

Anonymous said...

This is wonderful--anyone who is obsessed with paper is an automatic friend of mine.

Related Posts with Thumbnails