Saturday, June 20, 2009

Unscripted Sketches #11…

 001 003 004 005

sketch%2011

I really LOVED this sketch as it gave me a chance to use CTMH’s new flip flaps! ANNND it gave me a chance to do a layout…gasp!

  I had a lot of fun with this one, I flipped the sketch and made it 12x12 square. The little tag on the side pulls out for hidden journaling. The Flip Flaps are awesome as you can add extra pictures without using up your creative space. To use in a Memory Protector all you have to do is cut the protector to allow the flaps to be flipped. Cool huh! Another first for me is …there is NO STAMPING or CUTTING on this LO! Courtesy of Cricut.

Supplies: Blue Ribbon Lv 2 PP CTMH, Flip Flaps CTMH, Blue frame CTMH Dazzling Die Cuts, letters, stars, flames  all cut with Cricut, rocket sticker found in Hobby Lobby…unsure of who made it.

You need to go right on over to Unscripted Sketches and try this sketch…and have a look at what the design team came up with this week, we would all LOVE to see what you come up with.

It is SO HOT AND HUMID here in Iowa…summer came with a bang. YUCK. And the rain!!! I have more mushrooms in my yard than grass.

I hope you are having a wonderful Father’s Day weekend!

Enjoy!

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great LO! I think I may need to try a Flip Falp on one of my LO sometime...it seems like I am always trying to squeeze about 10 pictures on mine:)

Caryl P said...

This is just awesome! I love that pull out journaling and the flip flap is very ingenious.

Haley D. said...

Love those flip flaps! I have got to get some. Cute LO!

Kathi Carlson said...

Great layout, Sarah! Those Flip Flap things are very cool. Love the colors, too. As for the weather, I think it's going to be hot here as well. I dare not complain!!! LOL. Have a wonderful day!

Alanna said...

Great layout Sarah. I love the flip flaps and the hidden journaling.

Laurel said...

Wow this is a fabulous layout!

Jeanne said...

Oooohhhh, there's that cool slide! Great layout, Sarah. Love the use of the Flip Flaps, too! Need to be on the lookout around here for a super slide like that.

Yay for Cricut!

Jamie Harder said...

I want to go on that slide...FUN!! Adorable layout!! I love the use of the flip flaps...I am inspired to use mine:-)

Amy Moore said...

What a fun layout. I can remember my brother and I playing on a Rocket slide when we were young. I have an award for you on my blog!

Sparkplug17 said...

What a great layout! Looks like a fun time!

Sparkplug17 said...

What a great layout! Looks like a fun time!

Barb said...

I love your layout! I need to get some of those flip flaps. Seeing this makes me want to paper scrap.Annnd...is that you I spy coming down the slide there? You go, girl! ;D

Unknown said...

Awesome layout! Love how the pictures flip open. Great take on this weeks sketch!

Unknown said...

I've had my flip flaps just sitting around collecting dust! I am going to have to scraplift your idea! I adore your page! thanks for sharing!

Caryl P said...

I left you a little something on my blog....

Keri Lee Sereika said...

You know I just love this idea of adding additional pics using a "booklet idea" of sorts! Too cool!

April Hall said...

Such a great LO!

Related Posts with Thumbnails