Sunday, June 21, 2009

Card for Kelly Jo’s Color Chef Challenge #11

And for C.R.A.F.T challenge sketch #5.

I was over at Grace’s blog Scrappin my sweethearts and saw the sketch there and her wonderful card!  I was inspired to use the colors of Bamboo and White from Kelly Jo’s challenge. Thanks Grace!!!  Your card was the inspiration for this one.

002

003

005

sketch

potterybarnduvet

I LOVE the color combo of Bamboo and White ..I want that bed set LOL. And I was really intrigued by the C.R.A.F.T  sketch. I have never visited that blog before.

Supplies: White Daisy and Bamboo CS CTMH, Intrinsic backgrounds SS CTMH, Sentiment stamp CTMH, Bamboo ink CTMH, White Daisy Grosgrain ribbon CTMH, Cuttlebug Swiss Dots folder, Nestibilities circle and scalloped circle Dies.

I really do like how this card turned out and hope you do too!

How is your Father’s day going? We are just hanging out relaxing…looking forward to grilled ribeyes , grilled corn, and home made fries for supper…my hubby LOVES to grill …even in a blizzard.

Have a great Sunday with your loved ones and keep safe!

Enjoy!

19 comments:

Laurel said...

Wow you rocked both challenges! Fabulous card!

Kathi Carlson said...

Beautiful card, Sarah! Great choice of stamps. And I agree with you about Bamboo and white; it's a great combination. Enjoy the day! Supper sounds yummy!

Anonymous said...

Your card is stunning!! Those two colors together make such an elegant combination. FABULOUS job!!

Unknown said...

Your card is so very elegant! I love seeing everything you create!
Blessings, Kim XXX

Jamie Harder said...

GORGEOUS card!!! I love this color combo too and would LOVE that bedding if I didn't have dirty dogs on my bed every night...lol!! But I am intimidated to try to scrap with these colors!! You did such an amazing job!!

Carla said...

This is a beautiful card Sarah!

Julie said...

Lovely, elegant card. Those colours look great together.
Thanks for joining us at C.R.A.F.T. Challenge this week.
Julie x

Saskia said...

So sweet and elegant!! Thanks for joining us at CRAFT-challenge!!

Saskia :)

Claire Phillips said...

Very beautiful - love the colour pallet- Thanks for playing at C.R.A.F.T. Cheers Claire x

Sparkplug17 said...

Very pretty! Great job at combining the challenges together.

Alanna said...

Fabulous card Sarah. Excellent job on both challenges. Your Father's Day dinner sounds absolutely divine. Enjoy.

Trimgym said...

Lovely card, thank you for joining us at C.R.A.F.T. Challenge and good luck!

Love,

Jo.

Haley D. said...

Great card! Have a fab day!

Ann said...

BEAUTIFUL! I just love what you did for these challenges!

Caryl P said...

Beautiful work on this one Sarah, I love it! I wish I had that bedroom too...maybe I'd be more inclined to make sure the bed is made.

Jeanne said...

Gorgeous card, Sarah! You really ROCK these challenges. I saw that combo on Kelly Jo's blog and wanted to try it, but you nailed it! Way to go!

Sounds like you had a great Father's Day on tap. Your hubby sounds like mine with their love of grilling!

peggy said...

Great card !!!
Thanks for joining us at CRAFT Challenge.

Good luck,

Peggy

stampmonkey said...

What a gorgeous card, Sarah --it's so elegant, and that color combo is wonderful! Great job with the challenges too!

Unknown said...

Wow- do I ever love this card!! Thanks so much for playing.

Related Posts with Thumbnails