Friday, June 5, 2009

More Kraft Cards……

022

023

024

025

OK a quickie post today as I will be gone all day Friday, and Sat at a huge home school conference. Then I am working Sunday. So my next post will probably be Monday. I will miss you all :-(

I promise that I will NOT post a kraft card next time. These are the last of my midnight creations at GS camp. I am having some ink issues…I don’t know what it is but some of my inks just will not stamp smoothly. I get this beaded effect. Now this is a stamp set hardly used and most of my inks are gently to never used..so go figure.

Supplies: Inks CTMH Cocoa, Chocolate, Clover Meadow , Crystal Blue, Olive,  and Sunny Yellow. Paper kraft from Hobby Lobby. Stamp sets CTMH  TLC, Treetops and the owl one (still the name is poofed from my head..You’re a Hoot???) The cloud in the first card is actually a treetop from the Treetops SS.

I hope you go check out the blogs of all the Unscripted Sketches DT members!

They are an awesome team!

Have a wonderful Friday!

Enjoy!

12 comments:

Nellie Mae said...

I love these!! I have all of these stamp sets (of course!). I also wrote a blog about 'why I became a papercrafter' if you get a chance to check it out, you were totally my inspiration!! Have a great weekend!!

(btw, for summer school I bought a big package of Colorbox Chalk ink....and I am in love...the ink is really wet so you can add embossing powder directly to it...and it shows up perfectly on craft paper....I will be posting about it soon with a link to the ink pack that I bought, it is a really good deal!)

Unknown said...

i just baught that stampset online about 10 mins ago, love those owls!!

Kathi Carlson said...

From my point of view, you can keep posting Kraft cards. I love 'em. Every one of them is awesome - and a round one, too! Have a good weekend, friend!

Keri Lee Sereika said...

Gorgeous! I am sooo totally on a Kraft score too lately! LOL

Man I haven't seen CTMH stuff in a while but these sets are sooo cute! Sarah do you have a site so I can browse the stamps? I will have to look once I am done commenting! :D

Jeanne said...

You do such a great job with kraft paper, you can keep posting cards using it. Hee, hee.

Sounds like you have another busy weekend on tap. Enjoy it and while we will miss you, we'll look forward to seeing your wonderful craftiness the next time you can post!

Anonymous said...

WOW-zer, you've been a busy little bee. You just keep getting kraft-ier and kraft-ier (yes, the pun was intended!)

Anonymous said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these cards!! The stamps are so cute. Where can I get these? (And so it begins)

Unknown said...

I love these! I need to find some time to really go through my stash and get creative. I love your cards and how you bring so much diversity to them. Thanks for sharing!

Beth aka BR-T said...

Sarah these cards are super, craft cards are the best! I love this stamp set and some day I will buy it! BR-T

Linda said...

Hi Sarah, Thanks for the nice comment. I home schooled my boys too. They are 25 and 23 now. I teach first grade now. I love your cards. I have been going to CTMH class the past three months. I really just started making cards and love it.

Kristen H said...

I love these stamp sets!!! I don't have them, but what a great way to use them. I really love your kraft cards! These are great!

Kit said...

this is super cute love the little owl :o)

Related Posts with Thumbnails