Monday, June 22, 2009

Two CASE’d Cards for you….

006

007

008

009

010

So I CASE’d (Copy and Steal Everything) these cards from two of my favoritest blogs…Kathi’s  Corner by Kathi and This Little Blog of Mine by Nellie M.

Nellie’s I wanted to try as she had stamped her image on watercolor paper and I thought it just looked so good! She has a couple of cards in this post so scroll down. I kept mine very CAS, no extra’s not even a sentiment LOL.

Kathi’s card is just too darned cute, as it the story that went with how she got her ladybugs on her card! Mine were SO easy to put on as they were these fluffly little guys and all they needed was a glue dot :-) . I think I like Kathi’s better though.

Supplies: kraft cardstock Hobby lobby, Thickers stickers Hobby lobby, Ladybugs from Joann’s, butterfly stamp CTMH, Bronze ink Brilliance by Tsukineko, Autumn terracota CS CTMH

WOW is it ever HOT HOT HOT here today….high 90s with a feels like of 100-105 and HUMID. I feel like we skipped spring and went straight to summer. The kiddos started swimming lessons today so they had fun with that. They also have a blast on out little water slide

051 052 055 045 048 049

I feel a LO coming with these pictures…what paper to use, what paper to use hmmmmmm?

  I found out my little Kodak 5 MP Z740 camera has a ‘burst’ setting on it!!! I have had this camera for ever (5-6 yrs maybe?)And only yesterday did I realize it did this. You can set it to take pics like an SLR, up to 5 in a row, or unlimited pics and it saves the final 5…wayyy cool. Needless to say we had fun with it. Note to self…read your camera manual ha ha.

I hope you guys are all staying COOL!

Enjoy!

11 comments:

Alanna said...

Cute cards Sarah. I love your CASEs. Fun pictures of your kids. And how fun to find a new setting on your camera. Should make taking action shots easier.

Sparkplug17 said...

I love your cards. Those ladys are too cute.

Carla Harrah said...

Sarah I used WhoopsA Daisy paper for my slip n slide pictures. I guess I'll dig them up and post them so you can see. Love the cards and the pics too!

Haley D. said...

Great cards! Maybe Animal Cookies or Tinkerin' for the LO? They look like they're having such a good time!

Kathi Carlson said...

Great cards, Sarah. LOVE the butterfly, and those fuzzy ladybugs are way cute! No torch needed either! LOL! As for the Slip 'n Slide, if I wasn't "sold" by the one I saw on Jeanne's blog, I am now. Every Grandma needs one, doesn't she?

Unknown said...

Both cards are adorable. I am totally lovin' the ladybug card. I know your kiddies enjoyed playing in the H20 on such a hot day. Have fun!!!
Kim xXx

Laurel said...

Great cards and I see that you got some of those fun letters!

Jeanne said...

Ohhhhh a pretty butterfly and super fun ladybugs! Your cards look terrific!

Oh what fun for the kids on the slip n slide. I could NOT take that heat with the humidity! Not, not, not! It was close to 90 here, but "it's a dry heat" which isn't quite as oppressive. I never had a slip n slide as a kid (maybe the in-ground pool was an awesome substitute?) so I am sort of re-living my childhood through them! LOL

stampmonkey said...

Nice job with your CASEing. ;) I think that ladybug card is especially adorable...would make a fun card for a young girl too.

Your kids look like they're not minding the heat too much. Oh, to be a kid again. lol Cool that your camera can take those rapid-fire shots like that. I'll be looking forward to seeing what LOs you create with those pics. tfs

Unknown said...

Sarah,
So cute. I wanted to thank you for being an inspiration to this Northern Redneck girl! A blog award awaits you http://samiesentiments.blogspot.com/

~Samantha

Meredith said...

To my fellow farmer: Great cards--love that ladybug one!

Don't ya love summer?!?

Related Posts with Thumbnails