Thursday, June 18, 2009

Fathers Day Cards….

001

002

004

003

005

006

Nothing like leaving it till the last minute ha ha. The first one is for my hubby who is an ACE on the grill! The second one is for my Dad in the UK…and it’s still here in Iowa…a little late. My Dad is a loud snorer so I thought this was appropriate. My Mom will get a kick out of it anyways LOL.

I stamped the burger in several different inks then cut them and reassembled the burger. The inside is random stamped with the same stamp set. I was going to put the random stamping on the front but I kept messing it up…so I ended up with a smaller piece on the inside. I am SO random stamping challenged (even with all the tricks).

The sentiment from the second card is cut from one of the It’s a Guy Thing B&T duos papers.

Supplies: CTMH It’s a Guy Thing Lv 2 PP, CTMH World’s Best Dad and Grill it Up SS, CTMH Cranberry, Clover Meadow, Sunflower, Brown Bag, Olive, and Cocoa Inks, CTMH twine and ribbon holders? Stickers are Thickers (?)  from Hobby lobby.

Do any of you use Facebook?  If so leave me a comment or an email with your name so I can add you as a friend! (If you want.)

I hope you are all having a wonderful Thursday!

Enjoy!

16 comments:

Alanna said...

Great card Sarah. I love the paper piecing of the burger.

Caryl P said...

Two great cards Sarah. I love the second, it would be so true for my father!

Anonymous said...

Sarah...great cards! Love them! I am on Facebook if you want to look me up...Carol Benjamin Labuski

Kathi Carlson said...

Wonderful cards, Sarah! That paper-pieced burger is awesome, and I love the sentiment about snoring. As for Facebook, you can find me at www.facebook.com/kathic. Enjoy your Friday!

Jamie Harder said...

Yum...i want to eat the burger card...how fun is that? Fabulous work on all of them:-)

Anonymous said...

Love the cards and the 2nd one is too funny...would work perfectly for my husband...he is a snorer!:)

Laurel said...

Cute cards! I love the burger!

Jeanne said...

Uber cute cards!

I'm the louder snorer of the two of us, and I take after my dad who is the world's loudest snorer, I think (I don't know how my mom got a good night's sleep, to be honest) so I got a good giggle over that card!

Unknown said...

Great cards! Love the one with the snoring sentiment, and the burger is perfectly pieced together. Well done!

Haley D. said...

Too cute! I really like the snoring one.

Christina said...

LOL, I'm so loving your Father's Day cards!!! Great job! I facebook! I'm Christina Halladay Courtright in Oregon on there! I'll see if I can find you! (Sounds kinda stalker'ish but really, I'm normal! LOL)

Sparkplug17 said...

What great Dad cards. I love the burger one.

Barb said...

Really cute cards, Sarah. You did a fabulous job with the burger! And that snoring card is HILARIOUS!!

Sheila Bennett said...

Love, love your burger! You did a fabulous job cutting it out, and the steam is perfect. :)

Carla Harrah said...

Great cards.. I'm on facebook too. Just look me up.

Meredith said...

I just sent you a friend request...

Related Posts with Thumbnails