Monday, June 1, 2009

Card For Unscripted Sketches 08

018

019

020

021

sketch08

Wow this Unscripted Sketch was a BLAST for me today. I needed a birthday card for a wonderful friend of my oldest daughter and this sketch came through for me! Thanks guys.  I really love the bold colors of this card and trust me I don’t usually love my own cards!  I am my own worst critic…do you find this to be true of your creations?

Supplies : CTMH  Animal Cookies Lv 2 Paper pack. Clover Meadow, Tulip, Dutch Blue, and Sunflower inks. CTMH August SOTM ‘It’s Your Day’, CTMH Stamp Sets Serendipity and Annotations. Bling

I had a great time at GS camp with some wonderful friends and great girls. I have a lot of sleep to catch up on though. My girls had an awesome time.

Hope you are all having a great Monday. My 2 youngest are now officially done with school…woohooo!!! I am turning off the alarm clock tonight.

I received THE BEST RAK goodie in the mail today …but you will have to wait till tomorrow to see it.

Thanks Jeanne..you rock!

Enjoy!

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is way too cute. I love all the color...very bright and cheery-o

Keri Lee Sereika said...

Sarah this is a great HB card! Love the happy colors!!

Jamie Harder said...

How totally fun is that cake!!!! Brilliant!!!

Kathi Carlson said...

OMG! Sarah, my friend, you have just designed the card my stamp club group is going to make in August. That's if you don't mind. This card is SO darned cute I can hardly stand it. I LOVE the confetti and the cake and the layout and bright colors .... absolutely everything!! Wow!

Anonymous said...

Fantastic birthday card! The colors are so vibrant...so crisp and clean!

Robin Gibson said...

WOW, SUPER card Sarah!!! Love how BRIGHT and bold it is!! Great job on the sketch too!

Leslie said...

Sarah, that is a big wow. I might copy if you don't mind.

Beth aka BR-T said...

Sarah this card is so over the top uber cool! I love it when I love my own cards as well it's a good feeling...BR-T

Unknown said...

The cake is awesome! Love the bright colors too. Always so much fun seeing what you've done with each sketch!

Barb said...

This is so cute! It's very festive,isn't it? I love the colors...so bright and happy. Perfect for a birthday card!

Alanna said...

So so cute. Love the bold colors and how you did the paper ribbons with the bling. Great job.

Laurel said...

OMG you totally ROCKED that sketch! What a fun and fabulous card!

Jeanne said...

Fantastic work, Sarah! This card has got to be one of THE best birthday cards I've ever seen. Wow!

Glad to hear you all had a good time at your retreat and congrats to the kiddos who made it through another school year. I know I sure enjoy not having to rustle the kids out of bed in the mornings right now. Enjoy!

AaronB said...

The more I see Animal cookie the more I love it. These are awesome.

Sparkplug17 said...

What a cute birthday card!

Alanna said...

Sarah, I've left something for you on my blog.

Caryl P said...

You knocked this sketch out of the park!!! Love all the bright colors and fun little curly-qs. Thanks for playing along with us!

April Hall said...

This is awesome! You did a beautiful job!

Amy Moore said...

I must be behind on my blog surfing {blurfing!} I did not see these cards. How cute are they. Love the fun bright colors and the popping too!

Kelly said...

Beautiful card- love the colors and I think that I am preferring tulip over cranberry! you are making me want animal crackers!

Liz said...

fabulous card great take on the sketch

Related Posts with Thumbnails