Saturday, June 13, 2009

Unscripted Sketches #10

Well this is my first card as a design team member for the Unscripted Sketches challenge blog.

002-6-1

003

004

005

us10

This one was a huge amount of fun! You have to go see  what the other design team members came up with! Awesome work.

The clouds are embossed vellum using the CTMH Treetops SS. The sun is from the August Wordpuzzle colored with copics and a Sakura glittery pen. The sentiment I printed using a CTMH font. The cardstock is White Daisy CTMH and a blue one (I forget which) sanded down. A few stitches with embroidery floss (white..colored with a yellow Copic)  The rain drops are from CTMH TLC SS with a little liquid glass. All put together with a generous helping of pop dots!

I really hope you go over the Unscripted site and try their challenge! The sky really is the limit. You can take their sketches and use them for cards, LO’s, altered items, 3D items, anything you wish.

For now have a great Saturday!

Enjoy!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just doing my morning blogging and stopped by to see what you've been doing...absolutely love the thank you card box you posted the other day and this card is stinkin' adorable!

Jeanne said...

Oh my goodness, Sarah! You are off to a fantastic start! Love all the little details, the embossing on the clouds, the stitching by the sun...everything! You rocked this one! Great job!

Kathi Carlson said...

Wow! What an awesome, creative take on this sketch! Love everything about it!!! You're off to a flying start ...

Sparkplug17 said...

Darling! I love the sentiment!

Jamie Harder said...

Congrats on the design team!! Your card is FANTASTIC!

Beth aka BR-T said...

I agree Sarah this is a terrific premier, way to go! We are so lucky to have you on board! BR-T

Robin Gibson said...

Sarah!!! WHOO HOOO! How did I miss that FANTASTIC piece of news, that you are on the DT for UNSCRIPTED? I LOVE UNSCRIPTED!!! (I haven't been able to do the last couple of weeks! I'm bummed!!! But I'm hoping to get back to card-making Monday night!!!) I'm SOOOO Excited for you! I'm sure they are thrilled to have you on the team there! TALENTED group over there:) Makes me want to get home and scrap even MORE now, lol!!!

Leslie said...

cute card. love how you used the tree as clouds. I have an award over at my blog for you if you choose to accept it.

Christina said...

Got somethin for ya:
http://christinathesassyscrapper.blogspot.com/2009/06/big-thanks-to-kim-for-one-lovely-blog.html

Keri Lee Sereika said...

Sooo totally cute!!! Love the little embossed raindrops!!

Unknown said...

This is awesome Sarah! Love the embossed vellum. Great job!

Related Posts with Thumbnails