Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Card For CPS #121…

012

014

121

I decided to try this sketch over at the CPS Blog. Then I got carried away and made several cards using pink, butterflies, and bling!!! So be prepared in the next couple of posts. I picked up this paper by S.E.I at Hobby Lobby the other day and just love it, such wonderful colors and glitter and butterflies…whats not to love! I was a little intimidated to cut into it though. It’s hard for me to create with non CTMH papers…

Supplies: DP S.E.I, Stickers Making Memories, Bling Wal-Mart, Spellbinders butterfly die.

I hope you are staying cool….the temp climbed even higher today. I caught a glimpse of 98 degrees in Hubby’s car, and that was only at 2:30…what’s it gonna get to in a couple of hours..I shudder to think. The Humidity is appalling. The kiddos had fun at swimming again..mom wanted to get in there with them :-)

Thanks for letting me know you are on Facebook! I have added quite a few new names to my friends and a few new game addictions…like Farm Town!!! (thanks Mere…you did warn me.)What is your favorite online game to play on FB or elsewhere?

Have a wonderful Tuesday!

Enjoy!

P.S....I have my Box Template available, drop me an email if you are interested and I will send it as a PDF file to you!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this card! I love the bling, the butterflies, the colors...really just everything:) I can't wait to see what you did with the sparkley butterfly paper:)

Alanna said...

This is so gorgeous. I love the circle of bling.

Nellie Mae said...

Super cute card!! Thanks for the sweet comments! You are the best!

Caryl P said...

Beautiful card, perfect for a hot summer day! I love the letters each on their own, reminds me of a typewriter.

I think we stayed in the low 60's today, and never saw the sun! Hard to believe it's summer, but I don't think I'll mind until July.

Ann said...

Beautiful butterfly, and I love all that bling! Great job on the sketch!

Unknown said...

This is just too adorable. I love the butterfly ... okay, I love EVERYTHING about it!

Unknown said...

Very cute! Love the butterflies and the colors!

Laurel said...

Gorgeous, way to rock the sketch!

Jeanne said...

Great take on the sketch! Love the bling!

Oooohhh, I'm sorry you had to endure such yucky weather! We had a storm roll through yesterday, but it wasn't too bad. Most of the day was sunny and summery.

Kelley Eubanks said...

Great card! Beautiful!!

Sparkplug17 said...

This is so pretty!

Kathi Carlson said...

How did I miss this card? It's AWESOME. Love the paper and the butterfly and your take on the sketch - everything about it.

I've been playing a game called QBeez online for years. I list my score under an alias, "Trixie," and am usually somewhere in the top five scorers every day. Yes, I said EVERY day. Crazy. LOL.

stampmonkey said...

What a gorgeous card, Sarah! You did a great job with that sketch too. I was staring at it for quite a while yesterday but ended up making a card without it after all. Looks like a really fun one.

Be safe yourself, and try to keep cool. We're not as hot as you are there, and so I doubt the humidity feels as bad. I don't envy you there.

Meredith said...

This is beautiful! I don't know how you got that bling circle so perfect! Even the little ones give me a pain in the buttocks! lol!

Related Posts with Thumbnails