Thursday, June 11, 2009

Thank You Cards and Box…

Using Vicki Wizniuk’s Scraplings and Box Template

038

039

041

042

043

So I was over at Vicki’s blog, Wizards hangout and I fell in love with her little scrapling cards and box , so I decided to ‘splurge’ LOL and buy the template. They are SO cute and super easy. I didn’t have much time to spend on this set so it’s pretty basic, but some of Vicki’s versions are just gorgeous.

Supplies: Magic Moments PP CTMH, Fringed Phrases SS CTMH, Chocolate Ink CTMH, Twine Wal Mart.

I hope you are all having a wonderful Thursday. We went to the park with some friends and had a blast on a rocket slide! Still on the cool side here in Iowa and I am loving it.

014

002

There is Amy coming down the slide…this thing is FAST.

Have a wonderful night.

Enjoy!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

The simple cards are just perfect! The papers you choses to use are wonderful. Great job on the box and cards!!

Kathi Carlson said...

Love the cards and box! They're perfect! I spent a little time on the playground myself today. Fun! Grandma is pooped, however. LOL. That rocket slide is awesome. The boys would love it, too.

Alanna said...

So cute Sarah. Love what you did with Vicki's template. I'm going to "splurge" as well and buy it and hopefully work on my version tomorrow.

Looks like a fun slide.

Sheila Bennett said...

Adorable! I just love these little 'scrapling' cards.

Sparkplug17 said...

What a darling set!

Haley D. said...

That is some slide! I really like the simplicity of both of your boxed card sets. They're lovely.

Jeanne said...

I just might have to "splurge" myself! Actually I've been meaning to look into it and you've reminded me. Thanks for sharing your wonderful project!!

And that slide...oh my heavens! My girls would adore that thing! Wow! My Amy said...darnit, I wish that was in CO! LOL

mE said...

Hi Sarah! I love the long cards! These are lovely! :)

PS.. I'm looking for your email to send you the Japanese Onion Soup recipe!

E.

Barb said...

Oh Sarah! Your post should have come with an enabler alert! Your project is so so cute, you did a great job! Now I *have* to go buy that template or I won't be able to sleep tonight. LOL!

Fun looking slide! Did you take a turn down the chute, too?! Brave woman!

Keri Lee Sereika said...

Cute little boxed set there Sarah!

Unknown said...

Sarah,
So sweet ... I 'splurged' on the template a bit earlier today but can't play for a day or two! You did a wonderful job!

Related Posts with Thumbnails