Wednesday, June 24, 2009

More Butterflies…..

010

009

011

I played some more with my S.E.I. papers. Here I used the punch out die cuts that came in the pack….added some pearls and used the frosted card blank from Sheetload Shortcuts . I really love the effect the frosted card gives.  This cards was soooo simple and quick..when I finally decided what I wanted to do.

Supplies: Shortcuts frosted acetate card blank, S.E.I. paper pack die cuts, pearls (unknown)  from Hobby Lobby. Sentiment stamp CTMH, Chocolate ink CTMH.

Well we had an ugly storm here last evening…temp dropped from 98-100 to 72 in a matter of minutes. It was like someone put out the sun it got so dark. Very high winds, but fortunately no tornados here in Des Moines.

I went out and got my younger 2 kiddos desks and chairs for their bedrooms, and they have been up there for ages playing and writing each other notes!! Too funny. With all of them at home this school year I felt it was necessary that I could send them to their rooms for some quiet work time if needed. I am sure the novelty will wear off soon.

I hope you are all having a wonderful Wednesday!

Enjoy!

11 comments:

Caryl P said...

This is such a beautiful card, love those butterflies!

Anonymous said...

oooo, this card is wonderful! I love what you did with the butterflies! They are so pretty they deserve all the attention:)

Unknown said...

I will agree with Grace....ooooooo! Love what you did with the butterflies!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Kathi Carlson said...

Beautiful card! Those butterflies are gorgeous, and I, too, love the frosted cardstock. We haven't had a storm yet, which is OK with me. Big winds always kind of scare me. Fun hearing about your kids. Desks in their rooms is a great idea.

Unknown said...

So, so beautiful!

Jessica said...

Love it!

stampmonkey said...

Your sparkly butterflies with the pearls --and on the frosted paper-- are stunning! And I like the inside of the card too. Very pretty.

Glad your kiddos are playing happily together...sure helps to make the days a LOT more enjoyable! ;)

Sheila Bennett said...

Love the "floating" butterflies. What a great idea.

Jeanne said...

You are so dang creative it almost makes my head spin! Love the butterflies on the frosted base. BEAUTIFUL!!!

Great idea about the desks. I'd do it, too if there was room! hee, hee

I'm so glad you didn't get anything worse out of that storm!

Beth aka BR-T said...

This card is breathtaking Sarah! You are so cool...BR-T

Alanna said...

These butterflies are gorgeous Sarah. I love the look. How fun that your kids are loving their new desks and chairs.

Related Posts with Thumbnails