Saturday, June 27, 2009

Unscripted Sketches #12…

030


031


032





It’s Saturday and time for another Unscripted Sketch challenge!!!! For this one I used my favorite stamp Geisha Anya. I love the fact that the coins are hanging free, so when the card is moved they chime together. This is such a great sketch, so head on over and see what the other wonderfully talented DT members came up with and then see what YOU can do!


Supplies: DCWV Far East Stack, Colonial White CS CTMH, Geisha Anya stamp The Greetings Farm, hemp CTMH, Bling from my stash, Chinese coins stolen from my daughter LOL, Copics, Memento Ink Tuxedo Black, Distress Ink Old paper Ranger.


Sorry about the absence of a post last night, but hubby and I ended up having a date night…and the crafting I did do I can’t post till later as it’s a birthday gift for my BFF who reads my blog …Hi Jessica!!!


I hope you are all having a wonderful Saturday, stay safe.


Enjoy!

14 comments:

Kathi Carlson said...

Very, very cute! Love the image, and those dangling coins are the perfect embellishment!!

Anonymous said...

Adorable card! I have to agree...the coins are the perfect embellishment:)

Sparkplug17 said...

This is so pretty! I love it! :)

Robin Gibson said...

Man 'O Man, did I miss my Scrap Friends while I was away! EVEN though I was CLOSER to you than ever, now wasn't I? You were just over in Des Moines! I was in Iowa City area!! I waved, did you see? LOL!
FABULOUS projects Girl!!! You've been BUSY!!! LOVE all those pics, especially the little trip to the UK! I am going, sometime, don't know when...but I'm determined, lol!!!
LOVE LOVE LOVE those cards, and layouts you've been scrapping up!! GREAT inspiration for those of us who've been away from our scrap rooms tooooo long, lol!! THANKS!!!

Beth aka BR-T said...

Sarah, This card so kicks butt! I love those coins and your Geisha is beautiful! Congrats on winning some Spellbinders goodies! I am also excited to hear about your macro lens you will be so glad! I hear you about the windy days though, they do make things quite challenging! Thanks for the hoorah about my hubby and I with EMT I won't see a lot of action but this is a good thing I suppose! BR-T

Jamie Harder said...

Love the hanging embellishments...AWESOME card!!! And a big WOOP WOOP for winning spellbinders goodies...what a great score:-)

Unknown said...

This is very pretty. Love the image, and the papers you used. I'm very much into the Asian papers and stamps, so this is fabulous! Great job!

Unknown said...

Sarah, this card was made for those coins! I think you rocked the sketch! Your image is soooo very adorable!
Blessings,
Kim xXX

Alanna said...

Love the card and how you've colored the image.

How fun that you could have a date night with your hubby. We all need those once in a while.

sophiesmama said...

I love this card! It's just too cute. I've enjoyed visiting your blog. Call next time you make donuts and I'll come right over, lol! They looked yummy!
Blessings,
Mary

Kelly said...

Sarah, love the asian girl! great card!

Jeanne said...

Whoa Nelly! This is an absolutely gorgeous card! Your coloring on this image is superb and the added touch with the coins is perfect-o. Wow!

Glad you got a date night hubby. So fun!

stampmonkey said...

This is so cute! Darling image you used, and it looks like a fun sketch. tfs

Justine said...

I Love this card with your fun little medallions. Great job

Related Posts with Thumbnails