Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Cards for Mojo Monday 89

001

002

003

005

006

007

Mojo89Sketch

So I haven’t done a Mojo Monday in ages, and as this sketch was soooo close to the Unscripted Sketch I posted yesterday, I decided to do similar cards and make them more boy colors!  I really do like these ideas for birthday cards and hope you can bear with me showing such similar cards to yesterdays card.

Supplies: CTMH Tinkerin lv 2 Paper Pack, Inks  CTMH Sunny Yellow, Clover Meadow, Twilight, Sunflower, Stamp Sets, CTMH Annotaiions, It’s Your Day (August SOTM).

Soooo I had the bestest things arrive in the mail yesterday! A while back I sent Jeanne from Creative Bliss these cool buttons I had found at Wal- Mart. Well she decided to send her own goodies to me!!!! And boy did I make out! If you have been following my blog you know I have been trying to learn to crochet. Jeanne and Barb have been giving me LOADS of awesome tips and links. Well my whole aim in this is to learn how to make those little crocheted flowers. This is what I received in the mail.

011 013

008

I have to tell you I am ecstatic! Isn’t she talented! Thanks so much Jeanne!!!!  (the ‘Overuse of Exclamation Points Police’ are going to arrest me soon.)

Well our first day of summer break is rainy and chilly at 68 degrees LOL. I hope you are having a wonderful Tuesday!

Enjoy!

12 comments:

Robin Gibson said...

Sarah! LOVE that card! Love the curly-q's you added! To the red card too! I noticed, and thought that was a great touch!
LOVE those flowers! I know how to make them too, and once you get the hang of it, their easy, and SO FUN to make! The possibilities are endless! You've inspired me to break out the crochet thread, lol. THANKS!

Kathi Carlson said...

More awesome birthday cards and great ideas! Fun! As for Jeanne, isn't she the best? I got some of her wonderful crocheted flowers in the mail, too. Now, I just don't know if I'm going to be able to part with them on cards!

Alanna said...

Another great card Sarah using that set. You are really setting the bar high for the rest of us. Can't wait to see what else you come up with it.

How sweet of Jeanne to send you those crocheted flowers. She is so amazing and I'm sure you'll be able to learn how to make these as well.

Carla said...

Love these cards Sarah!
The Tinkerin paper is really starting to grow on me!!
Thanks for the inspiration!

Jamie Harder said...

What a fun thing to learn!!! I attempted to crochet once and it did not go well..lol! Your cards are totally fabulous!

Barb said...

Another fun card from you! I love the colors on this one, too!

And Jeanne is a real sweetie, isn't she? I love the crocheted flowers...that is what I am working on now,too. Good for you getting your own little stash in the mail. You'll be making these real soon. I believe in you.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful cards! I was not a big fan of the Tinkerin papers, but how you incorporated them in to the bday cards is great! Another wonderful job!:)

Laurel said...

More fabulous cards, love them! Love the crochet flowers, you lucky girl!

Jeanne said...

Sarah! You are doing a fantastic job with these birthday cards. I really like your color choices and the curly ribbon. Love it!

I'm so glad you like the flowers. I know you will soon be making them for yourself, and I can't wait to see what you create.

Kelly said...

Love your cards! These are great. And lucky you! I am going to have to learn how to crochet those flowers, too. They are so pretty!

Teresa Kline said...

fabulous mojo card, great depth....luv the crochet flowers too...thanks for playing with the mojo makers!
enjoy *~*

Meredith said...

Love the little curlies!! Cute cards!

Related Posts with Thumbnails