Saturday, December 5, 2009

Unscripted Sketches # 34 and Amy’s Challenge extended until Sunday!

DSC_0035

DSC_0048 DSC_0046 DSC_0047

SK sketch 7 US sketch 34

Helloooo Saturday…and hello another Unscripted Sketch for you to try. This sketch had me stumped for the longest time I have to admit. I needed a birthday card for Mere so I went from there. You can see I used my favorite blue/ white combo again and the new (to me) Damask Tile SS from CTMH. I also used the Gracious Greetings SS. I got those cool blue ‘thingys’ from Walmart  and finished it off with some pearls at the bottom. Can’t wait to see what you guys come up with for all those dots in the sketch!!!Hope you liked it Mere!! (actually I hope you got it LOL)

 

I forgot I will be gone all Saturday for a Girl Scout Service project day, so Amy’s Sketch Challenge will have to be extended to Sunday.

Have a great day

Enjoy!

20 comments:

Laurel said...

Gorgeous card for a tricky sketch!

Kathi Carlson said...

Absolutely beautiful! Love the blue and white, and those Wal-Mart "thingies" are perfect for this sketch.

Have a great weekend!!

Liz said...

Gorgeous color on this

Jeryn Carlisi said...

This is awesome! Love that blue! You did a great job on this ultra challenging sketch.

Unknown said...

I absolutely love this card! It's gorgeous! Have I mentioned blue is my favorite color? lol

Carla said...

This is definitely a challenging sketch . . . but you rocked it!
Your card is beautiful - - love the blue & white!

Unknown said...

Yes, I agree with everyone else, this card is gorgeous! Mere will love it!!!! I adore your white and blue. YOur stamping is so crisp. The blue thingy's are the perfect touch! You rocked it, my dear!
Blessings,
kim xXx

Sparkplug17 said...

This is so pretty! I love all the embellishment.

Dawnll said...

This turned out fabulous, I was the same way with the dots, love the color combo! Great job sweetie.Hugz

Carolyn said...

These are gorgeous!! I just got Damask Tiles, Love what you did with it!

Meredith said...

I just received it and it's even more gorgeous in person! Thank you so much!!

Truly beautiful card-I'm so lucky to have such great blog friends!!

Maria Matter said...

omgosh Sarah, this is gorgeous!!!
blessings, Maria

Bananastamper said...

Hi Sarah,
fun interpretation of the sketch. Can't say it is one I would have even tried. Way to go, it turned out great!

Shanna

Jeanne said...

Absolutely stunning! Wow! I am really enjoying your use of blue and white. And I also really like how you have the paper as the background in the photos. Your photos are so clear and crisp.

Hope you enjoyed your Girl Scout project day.

Cheryl said...

This IS stunning Sarah! I love the monochromatic, and LOVE those blue-thingies from Walmart, I will have to look for them, they're awesome!

Sweet Momiji said...

This is gorgeous! I LOVE the blue and white! So crisp and clean! Makes me think of those old china dishes....

And those 'thingies' and pearls are awesome!

Beautiful job!
Hugs,
Hollie

Alanna said...

This is stunning. The sketch stumped me for a bit as well. Great job.

Beth aka BR-T said...

This card is so beautiful Sarah I love you blue themed cards! Beth

MrsMomma said...

Love your version of the sketch! Those cool blue 'thingies' are beautiful & perfect for the sketch!

Marcy said...

Sarah, this card is beautiful...so elegant! You made this week's "tough sketch" look easy.

Related Posts with Thumbnails