Saturday, December 19, 2009

Unscripted Sketches # 36

DSC_0027

DSC_0030 DSC_0029 SK sketch 9 US sketch 36

I just can’t believe  it is Saturday and time for another Unscripted Sketches again!!!  I hope you head over to the Unscripted site and see what the other talented DT members have come up with. Can’t wait to see what you guys come up with.

 

This one was an exciting one for me as it uses CTMH’s Felicity papers. This is a special offered by CTMH for National Papercrafting Month, that you can earn free (comes with a gorgeous D sized stamp set too!!!) .

2010_NPCM_072dpi.ashx

cc1008

In celebration of National Papercrafting Month in January, CTMH has created this versatile 12" x 12" Felicity Collection which includes 12 B&T Duos®, 6 new B&T die-cut papers, an exclusive D-size stamp set, and an artwork brochure filled with ideas to rev your creative engines! Featured colors include Autumn Terracotta, Sorbet, and Twilight.

There are 3 ways to get the exclusive Felicity Collection:
1. Add the Felicity Collection to your cart at full retail price.
2. Place an order of $60 US / $70 CAN or more in stamp sets (A, B, C, D, and/or E-size) and get the Felicity Collection FREE! (Qualifying stamp purchases do not include Stamp of the Month, Art & Soul®, Workshops on the Go™, and customizable (K) stamp sets.) You'll be prompted to add your collection at checkout.
3. Place an order of $125 US / $145 CAN or more in Close To My Heart products and get the Felicity Collection FREE! You'll be prompted to add your collection at checkout.

This offer is available through January 31, 2010 or while supplies last.

Well I hope you try our sketch this week…Valentines is just around the corner, so why not get a head start on that!

Have a great Weekend.

Enjoy!

17 comments:

Penny said...

Gorgeous card! I love the colors

Kathi Carlson said...

Beautiful!! And great job with what looks like a fun sketch! Love the colors.

Enjoy your weekend, friend!

Cibele Glazer said...

What a beautiful card. I just got this paper pack and it is gorgeous. Can't wait to play with it.

Alanna said...

Sarah, this card is absolutely fabulous. I love everything about it. Especially the papers and all the pearls. Well done.

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a pretty card! I love that paper pack.

Dawnll said...

Wow that paper is simply yummy! I haven't even opened my package yet.Love all your inking for sure sweetie!

Unknown said...

This card is absolutely stunning! I love the colors and papers you chose. Just gorgous!

Roxy said...

Wow, great card! I love what you've done with Felicity!

Sweet Momiji said...

This card is beautiful!! I love the colors you used!Everything about it is gorgeous!
Have a great weekend!
Hugs,
Hollie

Jeanne said...

What an absolutely gorgeous card, Sarah! I love every single thing about it. Wow!

Hope you are having a lovely weekend!

Cheryl said...

It's really gorgeous Sarah...love those papers, colors, your lacy-ribbon and those pearls are the perfect added touch!

Laurel said...

Beautiful card!

Haley D. said...

Beautiful card! I love the mix of papers and stamping, the pearls, and, well, all of it!

Marcy said...

Absolutely gorgeous. I love the paper!! I hope you and your family have a wonderful holiday.

Linda said...

BEAUTIFUL Card Sarah! I passed up a chance at this paper and went with a half price item. Darn! Your card is so pretty.
I have been so tired when I get home from school I haven't been visiting and I have missed a lot. I love your 5oth Bday card and the Christmas tree you made was fantastic.
Thanks for visiting my blog.
Have a great week!
Linda

Beth aka BR-T said...

What a great promotion! Wow and your card is uber stunning! Beth

Wendy K. said...

Gorgeous card!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails