Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Mojo Monday #117 on Wednesday…

DSC_0024

DSC_0025

Mojo117Sketch

This is for the Mojo Sketch #117. Again I used my  little tree made from quarter circles cut with a punch. On this one though, it is all glittery (as I smudged my stickles and decided to just go with it LOL). I promise that this one looks so much nicer IRL. We have a busy Wednesday ahead of us so I will keep this short. All CS is CTMH..with some Ranger distress ink added. MS border punch and Stickles for glitter. Sentiment is CTMH as is the ribbon.  Those little trees are fun to make! Someone has probably come up with this before but for me it’s a new technique LOL!

Enjoy your Wednesday.

16 comments:

Susan (peebsmama) said...

What a cute little tree and a terrific big bow.

Penny said...

Gorgeous. What else can I say?

Cibele Glazer said...

I absolutely love this little tree! Too bad this isn't a contest week.

Sparkplug17 said...

What a lovely card! I use old dried up baby wipes (I use wet ones to clean my stamps) to smear the stickles, lol.

Carla said...

LOVE IT!!! Great card!!

Bananastamper said...

Sarah - it's fabulous, LOVE it!
Shanna :)

Dawnll said...

What an adorable little tree, turned out wonderful.

Unknown said...

No one can do a clean and simple card better than you! Love this. I really like that there is no dps used. Your tree is just adorable and that punch is YUM. Love it!
Blessings
Kim xXx

Cheryl said...

You go girl with those trees! Glad you used them again, they're perfect and very clever!

Jeanne said...

LOVE it! Just fabulous with the glitter. I think it's a terrific technique and just wish I could sit down and try it for myself. Maybe for NEXT year(if I start early enough so I'm not in the time crunch I feel right now)! LOL

Wendy K. said...

What a beautiful card, I love the dimension on the Christmas tree!

Carolyn said...

What a cute tree. The card is gorgeous!!

whoistracy said...

Oh I just love all the glittery layers to this tree Sarah! So pretty!

Tammy said...

Gorgeous card!! I Love that little tree and your bow!

Kathi Carlson said...

That little tree is so cute, and your take on the sketch is nothing short of perfect! Love it!!

Meredith said...

I really love this tree!! I may try this for my cards next year!

Related Posts with Thumbnails