Tuesday, December 29, 2009

A Few Clean And Simple Kraft Cards…

DSC_0081

DSC_0085

DSC_0090

DSC_0088

DSC_0086

I think I may be overdoing the SIMPLE LOL…..but I just love the look of ink on cardstock and single layer cards.  The first card uses kraft CS and one of my new SS from PTI. I embossed the flower with white detail EP. The second card I used a wood stamp that was on sale at HL and colored the hearts with my Copics and Sakura stardust pens, so IRL it is very glittery. The third one also used some of my new PTI stamps the ones designed for buttons. I have to say this is my first time ever using their stamps and they are well worth the investment…very superior stamped images.

I will leave you with a picture of our Christmas and New Years Eve treat to ourselves……(Hubby and moi)

DSC_0004

This is one of the best champagne’s I have ever tasted…! It runs about $60 a bottle, if you don’t get the hand painted one with the glasses like we do. YUM!

Thanks SO MUCH for all your comments…you just have no idea how much they mean to me and how they make this all worthwhile!!! You guys rock!

Enjoy!

13 comments:

Kathi Carlson said...

I LOVE these cards! And can't begin to pick the one I like best.

I agree with you about PTI stamps, too. They're awesome. I have trouble shopping on their sight though. My order is always way bigger than my budget. LOL.

Carla said...

Very pretty cards, as always! Not overdoing the 'simple' at all!
I think the one with the heart flowers is my favorite!

Sparkplug17 said...

Such pretty cards and love the glasses!

Haley D. said...

These cards are beautiful in their simplicity! I think the friends card w/the white flower is my fave of this bunch.

Cheers and happy new year!

Jeanne said...

There is NO way to overdo clean and simple Sarah! You are a master at it. I kept thinking of you as I was creating yesterday, working on my own ability to embrace the "simple" card. It's so hard for me to decide what to leave off. Simple does not always equal easy in my book.

Enjoy that champagne, friend! You have much to celebrate! Thanks for sharing what you share. I am SO glad I "found" you in 2009! *Ü*

Laurel said...

Wow, these are fantastic, gotta love Kraft!

Leslie said...

Love the clean and simple. You have grown a fan of kraft papers in me. Love the embossed flower with the pearl. Probably my favorite of this bunch.
Where do you get your kraft paper? I can't say I have ever seen it, but then I rarely look at paper outside of CTMH.

Alanna said...

I love your kraft cards Sarah and these are no exception. PTI stamps definitely rock and they are my new love. That button set you used on the last card is definitely on my list. I hope you have a fabulous New Year's with your special treat.

Caryl P said...

How do you make those simple cards look so fabulous??? Whenever I try to do that (okay, copy you) I end up with a naked looking card. Agggghhhhhh! I love that heart tree one the best, too cute!

Cheers!!!

Bananastamper said...

Fab cards Sarah! Love that Kraft paper! I think my fave is the heart tree.
Enjoy your New Year's Eve with Hubby, looks like you are all prepared!

Hugs,
Shanna :)

Carolyn said...

Ok skip the card for now. Love the bubbley...Just kidding. :)
Love your card! Simple is perfect!!

Happy New Year Sarah!! Thanks for your sweet comments & friendship!

Cibele Glazer said...

You are soooo going to be hooked on PTI! I just placed another order myself with some Christmas money. Shhhh!

I LOVE these CAS cards because you do them so well. The one you did with the hearts and Everyday Button Bits I swear you plucked right out of my head. LOL! But you got your stamp set before I did.

Christina said...

How is it that even your simple cards look fan-freakin-tastic? You have quite the gift lady! :) Pass some of your mojo my way, could ya?

Related Posts with Thumbnails