Friday, December 4, 2009

This and That and Tags…

DSC_0016

DSC_0027

DSC_0029

DSC_0031

DSC_0016

DSC_0018

This is a Hodge Podge post LOL…..Don’t even ask me for a supply list as I can’t even remember! I LOVED making the tags and they are on my ETSY site…but they are HARD to photograph. The cards the result of me playing around with some new techniques. I saw THIS technique on Cibele’s blog…of embossing a Nestie on top of an embossing folder. The other technique is stamping a silhouette image in a light colored ink and then using watercolor pencils and a blender pen to add colors to the image. I really liked how these turned out. (except I messed up on her bracelets shhhh!)

Hope you guys are having a fun Friday!

PS… If by some faint chance you are not aware, CTMH is having an ONLINE SALE with drastic price reductions on their papers, stamps, and embellies! Check it out at my CTMH website.

www.sarahmasteller.myctmh.com

Enjoy!

14 comments:

Cibele Glazer said...

Love your tags! So glad you gave that embossing technique a try. Yours came out so much better than mine. When I get a chance, I want to play around with more shapes.

I love the last card. This stamp set is such a fave of mine. I love the embossed border as well. Very elegant. Kudos!

Dawnll said...

Wow you have been busy...I have been wanting to make the tags forever.I love the circle sayings don't you? My favorite is the clean look of using white embossed, really says Christmas to me. Hugz sweetie!

Penny said...

I love every single thing you posted!!!!

The tags are great, I've never made anything like that.

Nellie Mae said...

Love the tags!! You have been busy! :-) I don't really care that you do or do not post the supply list...If I have a question about a particular thing, I will just ask. Save your energy for the creative stuff and keep it coming because I love your work! :-0

Sparkplug17 said...

I love your tags! They're just darling. Super cute cards too.

Unknown said...

Beautiful stuff today, as always! Those tags are a great idea!

I may have to have you send me a catalog so that I can see about ordering my first CTMH items. I think it's time. :)

Kathi Carlson said...

Wow! You're really on a roll! Love the tags and gorgeous cards! Fun new (to me) techniques, too. You make me wish I had more time!

Enjoy the weekend, sweet friend!

Sheila Bennett said...

Wow - you've been busy, and everything looks great! I especially like the last card - the embossing on the side is such a nice contrast to the tree in the scallop.

Leslie said...

Love the tags, cards are great too, but I guess you noticed I am on a roll with tags too and I love the blue ones. They are different. I will probably try some this weekend.

Teresa Kline said...

wow, these tags are super adorable and your cards are lovely.....great work...have a great weekend!

enjoy *~*

Jamie Harder said...

You've been busy!!! Love all of those tags!!! I was just thinking I should make a bunch...thanks for the fabulous inspiration!

Jeanne said...

What a super set of loveliness to feast upon! Excellent work, Sarah!

I love how you've been taking your pictures, too. The pot with the rocks is a great idea.

Thanks so much for sharing!

Jeryn Carlisi said...

Love, love, love the tags!! You've inspired me to get those stamps out and make some of these tags.

I think you did an excellent job staging and photographing them.

Carolyn said...

Love the tags... They are all beautiful!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails