Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Creations By Penny Digi Stamp Release…

My friend Penny has a digital stamp store and store blog called Creations by Penny. She has lots of digi stamps for sale. This is a new one she released today called ‘Fruitful’.

DSC_0031

DSC_0032

DSC_0031

I made 2 cards as I was not so happy with my coloring on the (bottom) one. The top one was colored with Copics and the bottom one with Prismacolor Watercolor Pencils. I don’t have enough colors in either medium to make a peach look like a peach and blackberries look like blackberries :0) I did cut out extra berries on the top one and added them for some dimension…gave it a cool 3D effect that you can’t see so much in the photo.

Hop on over to Penny’s store and Blog and check out all that she has going on.

Enjoy!

PS scroll down for Caryl’s blog candy link!

11 comments:

Dawnll said...

I think they both turned our wonderful! Love that you had time to make these for Penny's site. Beautiful job!

Jamie Harder said...

Cute fruit! Hee hee it rhymes:-) Fabulous cards!!

Kathi Carlson said...

Gorgeous, Sarah - both of them! I love fruit like I love trees and leaves, so I bookmarked the site for when I get that new printer I was yakking about the other day.

As much as I love stamps, I really think digi images are the way to go for line images. Love having the ability to size them, and storage is a breeze (unless your computer crashes and you lose 'em).

Hope you are staying warm in Iowa. It's frigid here. Brrr...

Unknown said...

I love both cards! I do think I like the one with the 3D effect better, but because of the dimenision it gives. You really did a fantastic job on both! Love them
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Penny said...

I think they both came out great, you know your work always does! lol.

Jeanne said...

For not having all the colors you say you wanted/needed, these came out terrific, Sarah! Love the dimension. You are very creative and I love how you are willing to try new things.

Have a happy day!

Cibele Glazer said...

I really like the clean and simple design of these cards and your coloring is beautiful. You never give yourself enough credit. I like the berry 3D effect too!

Cheryl said...

Nice job Sarah on Penny's Digis!

They're both stunning and I love the elegant-simplicity of both : )

Marie said...

I think your coloring is amazing! I haven't learned how to do that yet (and don't have any copics) and am feeling some twinges of envy :-) Both cards are super pretty.

Carolyn said...

They are both beautiful!! Gotta love those copics! :)

Anonymous said...

Love both your cards. Looking forward to working with you on the DT!

Related Posts with Thumbnails