Saturday, December 26, 2009

Merry Christmas from Unscripted!

DSC_0005

No Sketch this week from Unscripted…we are taking a holiday break! Instead head over and have a look see what is posted today.

Next Sunday we are having an Unscripted Blog Hop…and I will be offering candy to people who comment and sign up to be a follower, so make sure you take some time next Saturday to participate, as we reflect on our year or look forward to the upcoming year….and a little candy never hurt anyone :0)

Have I ever said how much I HATE pictures of myself?

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas with your families and loved ones…we had snow Christmas Eve and Christmas Day!!!! My family had a blast.

Take care I will be back with some fun projects to share Sunday or Monday.

Enjoy!

11 comments:

Jeanne said...

But you are OH SO CUTE! Thanks for sharing!

I was hoping you didn't get too buried with the monster storm that was headed your way.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Leslie said...

I love your happy photo. We are having crazy weather. Yesterday was rainy and high 70's today it is sunny/cloudy with high in the 50s. Go figure.

Haley D. said...

Happy Boxing Day! Cute picture!

Anonymous said...

LOVE the photo, Sarah! I feel the same about photos of myself...I hate them, especially close-ups as they show all the wrinkles! LOL...Hope your Christmas was the best and glad it was you getting all the snow and not us, again!

Kathi Carlson said...

What a fun photo. And no, you're not the only one who hates to have her photo taken. Catching up, I love all the cards you've made, too.

In the spirit of Christmas that lives in our hearts all yearlong, I wish you and your family a great 2010. You will go down as one of my favorite "finds" in 2009.

Unknown said...

Sarah,
You have been such a wonderful inspiration throughout the year. I admire your creativity. I thank you for your guidance and friendship! All the best for the upcoming year!

Cibele Glazer said...

It looks like Anonymous had too much spiced eggnog!

I LOVE your pic! You are definitely one of the beautiful people...inside and out....and don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Krista Ritskes said...

I know how you feel. I don't like photos of myself either. But you look great!!

Bananastamper said...

Hi Sarah,

Fun photo! LOVE the hat! Hope you are enjoying time with your children. We have had LOTS of snow - it has hardly stopped snowing since Christmas Eve morning! My boys are having so much fun with it! We have a snowman & woman on our front lawn and a snow fort built around our picnic table! Snow much fun!
Shanna :)

whoistracy said...

Well don't you look adorable in that hat!!! Hope you all had a lovely Christmas.

Carolyn said...

Cute picture of you!!
Here's to a... Blessed New Year!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails