Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Anya Coloring Book

DSC_0007

DSC_0008DSC_0009

DSC_0010 

You know my girls just LOVE to color any and all of the TGF stamps….so I decided to make a little coloring book. The outside is made with some cardboard and the inside ‘pages’ are plain index cards which I punched holes in. I then stamped every Anya and Miss Anya I had  (and the little animals) for them to color. I only had one jump ring (thanks Cibele for giving me the right name for the ring thingies) so please forgive the fact that one is missing. I decorated the outside with some papers I had left over from the Amy Castle Project and added a Princess Anya with some ribbon, flowers and bling . I think I am finally getting the hang of coloring the hair with Copics!!!! This particular book went to my friend’s little 6 year old sweetie pie…and I was told she loved it :0)  Using the index cards was a great idea as they are just the right size, don’t cost a bunch, and don’t need cutting. These came in a pack of 100 so I will make a couple more. Sorry about the photo…I didn’t take it in my light box so it’s not the best.

Hope you are all going to come along on Saturday and join in with the Unscripted blog hop. In the mean time stay safe and warm.

Enjoy!

13 comments:

Caryl P said...

What an adorable idea Sarah! I just wish I had a neice....

Bananastamper said...

Great idea! What little girl wouldn't love that!
Cheers,
Shanna :)

Leslie said...

Wow, love the idea. your coloring is fantastic. Love the highlights in her hair.

Carla said...

A coloring book! Great idea!! So cute!
And you are definitely getting the hang of those Copics!!

Haley D. said...

Darling project! What a fun (and relatively easy) gift for any little princess. Great coloring on your part, too.

Jeanne said...

What a great idea! I'll bet your girls are thrilled.

Thanks for sharing!

Alanna said...

What a fabulous idea Sarah. Great job on the coloring of the front.

Chris (catt871) said...

GREAT idea!!!!! My nieces would love this.....now off I go to make THREE!!! LOL

whoistracy said...

This is just adorable! What a great idea and so sweet of you to give to your friend's daughter. Have a wonderful new year Sarah!

Linda said...

Wow that is a great idea for a gift and a fun project to make. I love to doing stuff like that.
I am looking forward to the blog hop tomorrow. I can't wait to see what you did for it.
Happy New Year Sarah!
{{Linda}}

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a cute and fun project!

Beth aka BR-T said...

What a great idea Sarah and your Princess Anya is amazing her hair is fantastically shaded! Beth

Meredith said...

I love this coloring book!! And what an amazing year you've had! I just read the top three posts...I've been off the computer alot this week. Hope you get to feeling better!

Related Posts with Thumbnails