Monday, December 14, 2009

Oh Christmas Tree…

DSC_0028

OK I promised myself I wouldn’t make another Christmas card…but I am addicted. In this one I cut out the Nestie shape and used the leftover as the window. The green CS is pop dotted off the white card base . The tree is was made using circles punched out of the CS and then cut into quarters and lined with some stickles. Two buttons to finish it off. The CS is CTMH..the green is textured. I didn’t even stamp a sentiment as I am HOPING this looks like a Christmas tree…I think I may stamp a little sentiment and add it to the bottom corner. I am getting lazy LOL.

I hope you are all staying warm…we are a bit chilly here tonight at 0 degrees and a nasty windchill.

Enjoy!

11 comments:

Beth aka BR-T said...

Oh I love this card and your use of negative space with the leftover window!!! Your Christmas tree is awesome I have never seen anything like it my hats off to you! Beth

Penny said...

this is absolutely beautiful!!!

Kathi Carlson said...

VERY cute! Love the crisp green and white.

Have a wonderful day, Sarah!

Cibele Glazer said...

I like the way you think! VERY creative tree. As for the sentiment, why not leave it off. I like it without. Great job as usual, Sarah.

Cheryl said...

Well look at that...it's awesome Sarah! Very clever creating that tree, it's perfect, and I love the sparklies too : )

Jeanne said...

My jaw dropped a bit when I saw your tree, Sarah! VERY clever and it looks fantastic! Made me wish I had that Nestie! LOL

Thanks for sharing...you are so inventive!

Laurel said...

This is too cute!

Alanna said...

Sarah, you are too clever. What a great idea and I definitely think it looks like a Christmas tree.

Carla said...

Very cute & creative!!

Sparkplug17 said...

How adorable! What a great way to use up some paper!

More now = less you have to make next year, lol.

Leslie said...

This is darling. As for staying warm, that's all we got is warm. I am wearing polos (short sleeve polos) to work these days.

Related Posts with Thumbnails