I don’t usually do these blog award things because I don’t want the people I award them to to feel like they HAVE to do it…BUT this one was fun and I received this from THREE blogger friends who are all AMAZINGLY talented…and I am so happy to be mentioned by them.
The rules are this: I need to pass this award on to five people, post on their blog to let them know I left this award, and then I need to answer a list of questions in ONE word. Fun!
1. Where is your cell phone? Bag 2. Your hair? Clean
3. Your mother? Distant (in miles)
4. Your father? England
5. Your favorite food? Bacon
6. Your dream last night? None
7. Your favorite drink? Wine
8. Your dream/goal? Buisness
9. What room are you in? Family
10. Your hobby? papercrafting
11. Your fear? spiders
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Successful
13. Where were you last night? Here
14. Something that you aren't? Confident
15. Muffins? Nope
16. Wish list item? Time
17. Where did you grow up? Isle of Wight
18. Last thing you did? drove
19. What are you wearing? PJ’s
20. Your TV? On 21. Your Pets? expensive
22. Friends? few
23. Your life? Full
24. Your mood? unsure
25. Missing Someone? husband
26. vehicle? Jeep
27. Something your not wearing? socks
28. Your favorite store? Archivers
29. Your favorite color? Black
30. When was the last time you laughed? today
31. Last time you cried? Oct 13th
32. Your best friend? hmmmm husband
33. One place that I go to over and over? Facebook…sigh
34. Facebook? yes
35. Favorite place to eat? Home.
I have to award it to 5 people who’s blogs I think are over the top..ha ha now that is even harder than the one word answers. Well right back at you Jamie, Laurel and Dawn….!!! And I send this on to
Leslie…Your cards are awesome and I miss you even though I am glad you are working full time!
Cibele…You are SO talented, you have a heart of gold, are a beautiful person, and make me laugh. (hope you are all on the mend at your house)
Hayley..you are such a talented CTMH consultant and I LOVE your work…I need you to come scrapbook my pictures for me.
Mere…you have the BEST sense of humor and I enjoy reading your posts and looking at your wonderful art work.
Beth…you are one of the most amazing artists I have ever seen and am so glad to own 2 of your cards…thanks to you I am an Unscripted Gal ha ha!
Please don’t feel obligated to do this unless you want to!…I am so glad to call you friends, and everyone else who’s blog I follow and chat with!
Life is good!