Thursday, July 23, 2009

Simple Kraft Cards…

005

006

007

I know these don’t have any sentiments or any extra’s, but I did like the effect of the cut kraft. I had been to my LSS and rented the Storybook Cricut Cartridge for a week. After using it a few times I gave in and just bought it LOL. This cartridge is chock FULL of goodies.  I made these just by trying out different cuts. They did end up going to camp with my DD!  That white Chinese character is embossed.

Supplies: Colonial white CS CTMH, Kraft CS LSS, Parchment CS CTMH, Wisdom SS CTMH (I think Lol) Cricut Storybook cartridge.)

Do you want a chuckle ? Then head on over to this blog  and read the post Skinny Jeans and Kevlar Vests…very funny!  I am loving this blog for a bit of  entertainment :-)

Another blog I have recently discovered is Who Is Tracy . This is probably one you guys all know and love, but it is new to me. Gorgeous stuff there.

I hope you are all having a great Thursday and are enjoying your evening! I am waiting for Saturday to get here so I can go pick up my DD from camp. I am missing her like crazy.

Enjoy!

11 comments:

Unknown said...

I love Kraft paper but can't seem to find it anywhere! Your simple cards are what would take me a month to create. Love them!

Carla said...

Very pretty cards Sarah! I might have to take a closer look at that Cricut cartridge - don't have that one yet!

Kathi Carlson said...

Fun cards! Simple is good. Kraft cardstock is wonderful! I like the look of that Cricut cartridge. Haven't bought one for eons. I'm due, right? LOL.

Saturday is only a couple days away. Yeah! You get your daughter back. I don't have to go to work. It's all good. In the meanwhile, enjoy Friday!

Anonymous said...

Beautifully simple cards! You do a great job with that kraft paper:)

Alanna said...

Gorgeous cars Sarah. I have that cartridge. It does have a lot of neat things on it.

Unknown said...

Great cards, sometimes less is so much more and these are gorgeous! I love Storybook too. Thanks for the other links...
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Haley D. said...

Nice cards! Thanks for the blog links too.

Jeanne said...

Whoooweee...more beautiful cards! I've heard that Storybook is a great cartridge. One of these days I'm gonna have to succumb and buy it, I think. What a neat idea for your lss to rent the cartridge so you can try it out first. Love the kraft cardstock. (Note to self...use kraft MORE)

Saturday is just a day away now! Hang in there, mom! Go create to pass the time. hee, hee

Anonymous said...

wow your cards are gorgeous.. so much to look at on your blog, i know Ill be back for my eye candy...

and thanks for the comment o on my cards... I appreciate you!

Bree

Sparkplug17 said...

Very pretty! Wow, I didn't know you could rent cartridges...I'll to check into that around my area.

Meredith said...

I love that look! And I love Who is Tracy also!

Related Posts with Thumbnails