Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Some More Kraft Valentines….

DSC_0019

DSC_0018

DSC_0002

DSC_0005

DSC_0023

Inside the card….DSC_0001

OK, these were ULTRA simple even for me ha ha!!! BUT they were quick and easy and fun :0) . My DD says the heart that’s all broken doesn’t look like a valentines but a broken heart card…she is probably right !  The hearts were either punched or cut with my Sizzix and they are all pop dotted. The last 2 photos are the inside and outside of the same card. I think that on wins the prize for my most minimalist card ever!

Here are some more valentines I was playing about with. I used some more embossing paste with prisma glitter this time..

DSC_0006 

DSC_0011

DSC_0013 DSC_0009

The hearts are VERY sparkly in real life…as is most of my craft space too . I am not liking these too much…I should have used a softer grey.

Well we are recovering from another blizzard here…pretty bad one actually with lots of accidents and roads closed. The wind was terrible…and the snow made conditions dreadful. You know it is bad when the close the interstate and pull the plow drivers off the roads. We were fortunate that we didn’t loose power and of course no snow days for homeschool kids :0)

I see I have reached 100 followers..I  am floored, amazed, grateful, gob smacked (British word), and just truly blessed. I want to thank you all from the bottom of my heart and a big thanks too, to everyone who leaves me comments. I will have to see what I can rustle up in the way of some candy so stay tuned.

Enjoy!

13 comments:

Dawnll said...

I always love how you put together such adorable -simple cards that pack a whallop (english slang).
Congratulations on a 100 followers...I am very close also.
Stay in and warm, this weather has got to get better soon.
Hugz sweetie

Marie said...

As I was working on a calendar page today, I thought to myself "Ah, if only I had the natural talent of Sarah." Great cards. Hope your snow melts quickly!
PS Congrats on the 100 followers :-)

Bananastamper said...

Congrats on hitting 100 followers! How fun are those glittery hearts!?! How many days will you "wear" the glitter? lol. Love how they turned out!
Cheers,
Shanna :)

Sparkplug17 said...

These are all so LOVELY! You know I heart the glitter girl!

Beth aka BR-T said...

Sarah these cards are marvelous! I love the plain kraft stock with the glittered hearts! Beth

Carolyn said...

Very pretty!! Congrats on you're 100 flowers!!
I hope we get some of that snow.

Have a great day!

Jeanne said...

Congratulations on 100 followers! It's no wonder the number keeps growing, your cards are fantastic! These are all just beautiful in all their glittery glory! Wow!

Laurel said...

Wowie, these are all so gorgeous!

Vicki Wizniuk said...

Love your cards, Sarah. And thanks for always bringing me a little sunshine on my posts, too! I must say, tho, that I hadn't heard of embossing paste before... can you tell me a little more, please? I love the contrast on the prisma glittered hearts. WOW! Those hearts work with the swirl emb folder perfectly, and I never think to turn my embossed paper the other way so it's recessed. Cool. :)

Cheryl said...

Well congrats on your followings : )

You've been a busy-bee Sarah...look at all of those! I always enjoy seeing your creations with the clean lines...your images always take center-stage!

Stay safe and warm in that weather! xoxo

Sharli Schaitberger said...

First, I just LOVE your Valentines! They are all very pretty - and so different! I had to LOL at the thought of glitter everywhere in your space - I think that's why I ultimately decided to not make this month's technique a glitter project! I just got the glitter from December all cleared out of the family room!

100 Followers! Well, it should be 101 as I "follow" your blog faithfully! I just didn't "subscribe" - instead I have you listed on my blog as one of my favorites and you rotate to the top when you make a new post - then I know it's time to come back!

Hugs!

Meredith said...

Congrats on the 100 Followers--it's not surprising, your blog is fantastic!

And I absolutely love the glitter hearts!! I really need to get some glitter or glitter paper, all I have is prisma...I've been eyeing those little Martha Stewart vials at Hobby Lobby!

Ann said...

Fantastic CAS creations! I love the "love you to pieces" one! SO cute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails