Remember those $1 wooden stamps…well these are some more of them. I made these while I was waiting for M&D to arrive. I tried stamping with Stazon but it ran and bled on the vellum…soooo I embossed the images on the vellum. The square windows were cut with square Nesties through the Cuttlebug. I embossed around the edges with an embossing stylus. The only tough thing was that once heated the vellum stretched and buckled and wouldn’t lie flat in the window.
Thanks to those of you who answered the Photoshop question…I had saved the file as a JPEG file…but that wasn’t enough. I finally got it to work by ‘naming’ the picture….all good.
Have a wonderful Wednesday!