Friday, February 27, 2009

Acrylic Album





































OK you have probably seen a few of these on various blogs, but here is mine. I used the CTMH Notebook paper pack and lots of Rub-Ons. The pics are of my family and my Mom and Dad on a few of their visits from across the pond. Enjoy..leave a comment if you can, I think I have debugged the comment part. If you are having trouble leave it anonymously. I have yet to get a comment...maybe you will be my first! To see the pics bigger just click on them. have a wonderful night.

1 comment:

Jamie Harder said...

Ohhh do I get to be the first comment??? How exciting!! Congrats on starting a blog!! (I just started mine in Jan) Thanks for visiting my blog BTW and leaving a comment!! Ok...on to your artwork...AWESOME!! I love these albums and yours is beautiful!

Related Posts with Thumbnails